Any help would be greatly appreciated

Overall I would say they are doing great besides the spots here’s a pick from just now

1 Like

@Drew420. I would suspect if no bugs then those spots would be from misting your leaves. May have been a bit wet when lights were on. Other than that looks good. Peace. :v:

2 Likes

They’re looking great !

1 Like

So update on plants I’ve been doing lst last couple weeks they are getting little white hairs was wondering when to start big bud nutrient any help @dbrn32. @WickedAle I seen some of your grows any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

I only use GH base nutrients and ArmorSl. Sorry I can’t help.

1 Like

I don’t use it either. I pulled this from an web page. Looks like 2ml per liter starting week 2 of flower should be added to base nutes. Then continue through week 4.

I have no idea if that’s best application, just seems to be what they recommend.

Ok thank you

1 Like

@Not2SureYet uses AN products. Maybe he’s around and can jump in.

Don’t be in a hurry to add nutes to your plants if they are looking healthy. After all; that’s what you want.

1 Like

don’t stress em’ with too much love…

Here’s new pics from today some plants have curled yellow tips

1 Like

good luck :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Good morning. I had to go to the top to start. You are to early for the Big bud. That is meant to start at week 3 of flower. The bud ignitor would be the first you would use for that series. You would use it for the first 2 weeks of flower, then move to the big bud. The last 2 weeks you would use the Overdrive. I have seen your yellowing tips there on my last grow. I had to cut back on the BB a little and feed a little more. Most of my issues was that I found I need to feed heavier with the big bud. I can feed normal with the bud ignitor or over drive. I also start using more cal mag once I hit pre flower too. If you don’t have the BI and just the BB to use. I would just be feeding these at half strength if they were mine. This is the chart I made that I feed mine with. I am at the same point you are at right now with my grow. I am feeding at 1/2 strength for pre flower on the chart. I am not telling you to go by this. Just showing you how I feed mine. I made this to fit my growing. I see yours is more like the lucus schedual. I use the flora grow trio my self. Basically the same. I think if you stop using the BB till the plants are in the right weeks. You should see the yellowing start to go away.
They are looking good other than a little yellowing :+1:

2 Likes

I have started the big bud yet was just wondering when to start it lol thanks for the chart that should help not quite sure why the leafs are little yellow but they look nice and are still growing nicely this is my first real grow so i really appreciate all the help from everyone

1 Like

Mine went yellow because they were hungry

I was thinking maybe that but I don’t want over water should I up my nutrient I have only been 5ml each of sensi-grow a&b in a gallon of water it takes two of them for all 5 plants bout every three days

1 Like

I would think that would be good. I only feed half of that. Full strength for me is 5ml or 1 tsp. I may not be the one to help you here. If I feed my autos more than 2.5ml per gallon. My plants start to tell me that is enough. I use the micro, grow and bloom, which would be different doses than your A + B you use.

2 Likes

We was going of what bottles said lol like said I’m new to this

1 Like

I think thatwould work with photos. My finding is that my autos do not need fed near as heavy as the autos do. It takes a little time to figure out just what will work for you. I am still reasonably new to growing as well. A little over a year. But I have manage to grow quiet a few plants in that time :grin: I had a lot of help getting to where I am now. I will take a look back at my notes and pictures and see if I can find the exact steps I took when I started to see the yellow like that. I think @Screwauger still comes over here. He may have an idea as well. If you had your ppm numbers you feed at and what your run off was. it would take a lot of the guess work out of this. Are you getting very much run off? I try to keep mine at 4 cups out. For me, 4 cups run off keeps my numbers pretty consistent and easy to control.

1 Like

I’ve seen this pale, twisted new growth on a few auto’s I’ve grown. It never ultimately effected anything but I did flush out of extreme caution and was never sure it did anything. I agree with starting big bud also.

I always suspected this was a bit of a ph problem but not really sure there as I grow in autopots and my ph issues are more related to sitting solution in the trays.

2 Likes

I’m not getting much run off at all I’m not sure if I am giving enough water ?

2 Likes