Any good seed banks?

Any good seed banks?
Good time shipping,
decent price,
good genetics?

1 Like

You’re on a good seed bank site right now.

10 Likes

I am very happy with ILGM seeds And customer service.

6 Likes

Personally I’ve had excellent experience dealing with ILGM seeds and customer service. Genetics are excellent. :+1:

3 Likes

Same here. Always happy with ILGM results.

3 Likes

Not Seedman… LoL

2 Likes

I use several seed banks. One strictly for Landrace strains and another. I still need to trade for some ILGM seeds on The Lab side. Just to see what they are like. :+1:

1 Like

What sites do you use?

The real seed company is the one I use for Regular landrace seeds.

You’ll likely need to wait until this pandemic blows over for good shipping times. Most of the world is locked down in one form or another. I can vouch for ILGM, nirvana and Barney’s. I have an order with seedsman but ordered a few weeks ago and who knows when those will arrive.

2 Likes

I’m currently back to trying my very first seeds i purchased by Nirvana called Blueberry Kush Auto. I bought from them directly due to trying to get Coin Base to work. I have only ordered from another seed bank called Attitude.

ILGM is the very BEST seed Bank out there. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’ve only purchased from ILGM once and never will again. Seeds I ordered were supposedly photo. I trusted this to be true because everyone else seem to hold them in such high regard. I used one of their strains in what was supposed to an all photo run I used 6 seeds. 1 from ILGM and 5 from other dependable seed banks. The ILGM seed is the only one of the 5 that decided that it wanted to be an auto and not a photo as sold. The customer service I received, sucked to say the least. Like I said seems to be others that have had good luck but, not me. I have 3-4 other seed banks that I have had good luck with and will continue to use them exclusively. Don’t know if I can post their names or not, don’t wanna get myself in trouble. ILGM the best out there? Not in my opinion, just stating the facts based on my experience :v:

2 Likes

I don’t think its a big enough sample size to be fair… :grin: and yeah generally not as i know it… I hope u give them another go… :grin: for me out of everything I have planted from ILGM ive been super happy with…

5 Likes

I don’t think that is gonna happen unfortunately. They now want me to send the seeds back and then they will send me more. Really??? WTF. How is that any type of customer service? You mean to tell me that, I am supposed to send back a defective product, at no fault of my own, pay outta my pocket. Then you are going to replace said defective product. GTFOH. I’m sorry but, that’s suck azz customer service in my book. I’m out at the moment but, will post the reply when I return home and have access to my laptop. Give them another chance, seriously? I can get much better customer service elsewhere and have had better luck with others products :v:.

3 Likes

So what your saying is you couldn’t be more happy… LMFAO :joy:

1 Like

Sucks that you feel like you had a bad experience. Mistakes happen. ILGM is the only seedbank I’ve used so far. I’m very happy with the results. I did branch out and ordered a few seeds from another seedbank to give them a go. We’ll see how that turns out. With that said I still ordered seeds from ILGM as well and will continue to do so. The seed guarentee is a draw from me.

I look at it this way. One solid grow easily covers the cost of seeds or shipments back to the company. I average three to four ounces per plant but have had a plant weigh in at 14 ounces. If I was to sell that I could easily get $200 an ounce. That’s close to $800 per plant. The big plant about $2800. I think that’s pretty impressive for a seed that costs us about 15 bucks.

4 Likes

Where I live I could sell an 1 ounce for $350 easily. Because what is on the street is the ditch weed from good ole Mexico. Already been told by several people that has smoked my stash its the best they have ever had. Nice compliment…:+1:

6 Likes