Any experience with drip irrigation

I would stop misting. Misting is only really helpful during the seedling stage. Any thing after that risks problems like bud rot, burning of foliage, etc.

@MidwestGuy, ok I cut the infected branches off, THOROUGHLY searched the rest of the plant see ZERO other signs, cleaned the area with a 50-50 peroxide/water solution and gonna out her back in, I got nowhere to our her separated from the other 2, you think these 3 will be ok now?

Time will tell. If it were me I would sanitize the grow area with a peroxide solution to help manage what might be left behind. I’ve never had bud rot, so I don’t really know how persistent it might be.

Man I think I’m gonna full clean of everything, these 3 are autos, so what should I do with them while I take everything out and clean, and also will spraying the plants with the peroxide solution help it from spreading or help in any way?

It may help, though I would spray sparingly. I would do it right before lights out so that the solution can do its work without evaporating too quickly. Be careful not to get too much peroxide in the soil. Peroxide has the potential to kill off the beneficial microbes in soil.

If they were mine, I would just set the plants aside while I cleaned.

@MidwestGuy, bro I can’t tell you enough how much I truly appreciate you being here RIGHT NOW and the promptness of answering what I consider to an emergency, without your advice and that article those would sure be in there potentially infecting the others, I’m still torn on weather it’s actually bud rot, as it doesn’t really meet the same discription, as the stems are NOT mushy, nor are there any mushy areas, it’s more of a tan/sand color rather than grey or brown, and it’s on the leaves outside of the bud, it’s NOT attacking the area’s it’s said to attack AND last buy not least, it didn’t have the environment to grow in, I removed them as a precautionary measure, and because of your advice, but I still think it’s questionable, tho I trust your knowledge so I will do that set them aside and clean, they’re only like 2 weeks from harvest I think, I was gonna start a flush this weekend, what you think based off these if I’m looking for cloudy?

1 Like

That actually sounds awesome , have a dripping system timers and everything , Already have my HF and OF so water will just be ok , if you do dripper I might recommend coco as well , you just gotta adjust that time on time off and adjust as they grow

@MidwestGuy here’s pics with my microscope of the brown spots on the leaves, the best I could get!! @BobbyDigital, and @covertgrower can you guys chime in on this bud rot issue?

Man @MidwestGuy I swear to God I think it’s nute splash burn, or spalshes of the RAW vitamin B!! I TRULY don’t get how I got bud rot, and only have it on the 2 branches the fan fell on the other day, and the one branch that had to be taped, AND keep the environment to prevent it!! Unless it’s solely from misting!!

1 Like

I’m not see any bud rot, just leaves that got burned from nutrient splash.

1 Like

@Covertgrower, help me out bro please, cause I listened to midwest, and I’m in no way saying he’s wrong for his guess, but I agree with you, I think I overreacted based off of what he said, and took the humidifier out of the tent cut those 2 branches off, and cleaned my WHOLE tent out, the branches were not a loss, as they just had little TINY buds, but my concern is this now, without a humidifier

is that ok for my girls, that low of humidity?

1 Like

I don’t think @Covertgrower saw the pics from your second and 4th posts in this thread.

1 Like

I didn’t, I only looked at the most recent post.
It’s safer to have lower humidity in flowering than higher. Like Midwest pointed out, you should lose the humidifier.
Glad you cleaned the tent. Bud rot is no joke for anyone.

1 Like

Ok @MidwestGuy and @Covertgrower, I get that it’s safer to have lower humidity at the stage of flower I’m in, BUT Is it safe to be in the teens and low 20’s for a much better part of the day, ever since I removed the humidifier it hasn’t been over like 25-27% RH in there!!

1 Like

I run my humidity that low when in the latter stage of flowering. It is low, but given your situation I don’t know that I would put the humidifier back in. Certainly no more misting.

1 Like

@ Thanks bud, yes I’m DONE misting, but last night I put a humidifier on in the room my tents are in, and it raised the RH back to around 30-34% RH in the flower tent, I’ll keep it like that and, it should be ok I’d say huh?

1 Like

It’s a good humidity, but I would be careful. You probably have mold spores around that you don’t want attacking your plant. Don’t give them the opportunity to do so.

1 Like

MidwestGuy is right. I run my dehumidifier as low as it will go in late flowering. (35% is as low as it will go) That being said, I would find your levels of humidity acceptable, but i would still have the dehumidifier on standby. I would not entertain the idea of leaving the humidifier even plugged in.

1 Like

@Covertgrower, did you ever take a look at the other pictures? That you hadn’t seen yesterday, to get a better idea what I’m dealing with?

1 Like

I do agree with MidwestGuy assessment of bud rot, and when you have it already present, the lower humidity will keep it from spreading. I would do a close inspection when harvesting, and do a peroxide wash. Recommend that to anyone anyways.