Any experience with a Decarboxylator?

So you put dried ground bud in it and it makes oil?

1 Like

I used a isomerizer from high times back in the 70ā€™s,it was quite a process. This decarboxylater seems to simple. I donā€™t understand how it works. Call me stupid lol

1 Like

You put dried bud in it, and you activate the THCA to make it psychoactive. You can then infuse in oil if you choose.

4 Likes

Just like putting it in the oven.

4 Likes

I own the Ardent FX
Does very good decarb of fllower and concentrates
Much better than most methods and devices
Just did a 2500mg simple syrup

5 Likes

Thanks for all your input Newt
I realize the Ardent canā€™t make hash oil, but making gummies would be pretty cool. I miss my old isomerizer, too bad the cops took itĀ” I really enjoy smoking herb. I love the taste and the effects.

5 Likes

I believe they still make Isomerizer I had one of those canā€™t remember what happened to it

2 Likes

I had one bought it out of high times back in late 70ā€™s . Cops confiscated it.

2 Likes

Yeah I got mine in the early 80s if I remember used a light bulb for a heating element the cops definitely didnā€™t get mine but recently I saw a newer version of if on the net somewhere

2 Likes

You know im messed up. Jusr replied to my own post lol. IvĆØ seen a couple for sale. In working condition $2400 wish i still had mine

2 Likes

Wow I think I got mine for free friend was cleaning out abandoned storage locker and gave it to me

2 Likes

I guess that I could read this whole thread but easier to just ask. :grin: @Newt did you ever get something to simplify making your infusions? I just saw this old thread of yours being revived and thought I would ask.

3 Likes

Yes. I got the Ardent FX, and I love it!

3 Likes

Glad to hear that it has worked out for you. It was your original choice too. :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

I have about 5 oz of fresh dried trim to decarb in my FX today. Brownies in the neer future. Has anyone used butter in place of oil in a recipe???

I haveā€¦used it to make macaroni and cheese one New Years eveā€¦never got off the couch after that.

2 Likes

Hmmm i like mac and cheese!