Any concerns with this much yellowing

ED did go out of business, but I have 2 cases. I also use highway bloom. I still let it cook for a couple weeks.
These are my ladies in Sohum living soil. They started veg on 12/20/22. Processing: 20230111_091431.jpg…

So far doing dandy.

1 Like

I see some straw on top of the soil. What is that for? Looking for all the tricks…

1 Like

Thanks, I feel confident about the moisture level, so far adding about 2 cups every 2-3 days. I stick my finger down and feel moisture around where I believe the roots are.

I’m jealous🤤

How often do u spray? Once a week??

1 Like

Not often at all. Living soils prepared and maintained properly seem to eat mag more than calcium. Every reuse now i add some epsom when mixed to cook. I almost never see a cal prob and when i feel 1 is imminent ill foliar maybe 3 or 4 times. When it shows good i stop. Just me. Some use it all the time. I prefer a silica blast addition to water and nothing else.

3 Likes

It helps with moisture retention.

1 Like

Good to know. Just ordered silica. How do you add and how often?

I am using sohum professional soil you do not add any nutes water only i am in week 6 and haven’t had any problems

I just add a capfull a gallon @beachglass during flower every couple waterings. Helps trichome production. Can do without but this I HAVE seen a boost. Much better buds…solid. just what i notice. Also helps plant with stress issues. Heat/light etc. My tent gets 90 sometimes with the lights wide open. Usually 84 steady lights on.

1 Like

I use 4-5 ml per gallon and I use it wkly. It’s the first nute into the water for molecular bonding or some sh!t then CalMag then all the rest lol. :smile:

Very scientific right??? :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams always full of the right stuff. Hope all is dandy with you and yours.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of the plant using sohum professional soil that suppose to be water only going to see if it makes it all the way through harvest

3 Likes

Hey @Storm . My tent temp gets up there sometimes, too. Thank you. Thanky you. You rock!! I will hunt you down for Sohum info. I still wanna know what the diff is. I will get my silica tomorrow.

4 Likes

13x9VFTrYCOsoM

Have you checked ppfd? At that stage they need very little light. One more variable you can check off if your certain that is not it. Hlg650r has alot of power. Light stress can have this look as well. You only need around 350 ppfd at this stage which is not alot.

@Storm @Poseidon1
Updated pic after spraying cal/mag 4-5 times and an instant tea boost just to make sure. Definitely see improvement but it seems stunted- only half the size of the others but hopefully she’ll start coming around. It’s growing new leaves at top but not spreading out/bushy yet. THANKS :pray:

2 Likes

So I’m at about 25 days old from first sprout. I have the light at 45 inches above. What setting do u use on the dimmer?? I’m currently on the 3rd click ( no numbers on my dial).

2 Likes

I like to be around 450 ppfd now at that point. I have 350r’s and not a 650 so not sure on the click. Get photone app and set on full spectrum to dial in. If you use a android u need 22# paper for a diffusers.

2 Likes

Make sure you do not overwater as well, look a little saggy

2 Likes

Edit: android does not need diffuser its the i phones that do. My bad was at lunch break when i responded.

1 Like

team Android lol

1 Like