Any advice for me?

@ThatsNotMineOfficer Love your name. lol. Girls look great.

1 Like

Thank you much haha I like to have fun with my usernames

@beachglass

1 Like

They look good for 13 days old good work i have seedlings aswell mine are 6 days old

Just try to relax dont panic and dont try to micro manage your grow cause u will make mistakes just like all of us have done when we started out

1 Like

@Aussie_autos make sure you are watering inside of the clovers :four_leaf_clover: but outside of the plants 🪴, you may want to weed out your dirt they might fight for nukes later if the grows

1 Like

Neptune Harvest ($10,00 a sample pack ) includes Kelp meal, worn-crab casting +,liquid Seaweed, fish fertilizer and kelp)

Clovers are there to provide nitrogen for my plants its a cover crop

1 Like

Would this little guy be confirmation of gender? Female? This Thursday will be week 5.

Give it just a couple of days and see if little hairs pop out. If they do, congrats, it’s a girl.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place ,But here goes, I’m trying grow an auto flowering seed by placing in the dirt directly I’m using happy frog soil mixed with back yard dirt, I have lost two seeds already , I’m on my last seed. Please help,
should I place the seed directly into the happy frog soil 1/2 inch down and keep wet , ?
Or something else?

1 Like

When you say “lost two seeds” how long has it been? Sometimes it just takes awhile for them to sprout. One of mine took over a week. Thought she was dead. A lot of people use the glass of water method followed by the paper towel method if needed. I think when you sow the seed instead of germinating it before you put it in you just sow it and then water it.

1 Like

Hey ,I got 3 seeds and the first two dried up, I just put the last one in some warm water and waiting for the tap root to come out,

2 Likes