Any advice for me?

She’s 13 days old today. Any observations? Does she look healthy? Anything you guys would do different?

5 Likes

she looks good to me, leaves ribbed a bit, but that can be the plant just doing its thing with growth. stay the course

2 Likes

The best advice I can give you is have a lot of patience and I mean plenty.
I was overthinking everything thing to much and was driving me crazy.
I don’t panick on the small stuff anymore and that is key lol
Good luck happy growing

10 Likes

don’t feed nutrients till week 3 - just feed a good root stimulator - and keep it simple - health looking seedling !! Keep us posted on your grow

4 Likes

I am on my first grow as well but the number 1 thing I will say is keep it simple and easy, the first few days of life I was one of those helicopter parents constantly checking on his plants. They’re a weed they’re very resilient and can handle a lot as they get older and stronger.

Here’s my AK47 Photoperiod from ILGM around the same age as yours, her leaves are doing the same thing but that wont be an issue, just don’t have a fan directly on the plant until it’s older and stronger,I water her 1 time a week, and let her do her thing and now…

2 weeks away from flip to flower

Your plant is looking healthy and happy, keep doing what you’re doin, this forum is a gold mine of knowledge and experience, I’ve learned so much from the good people here, if you have any questions ask ask ask away

5 Likes

Nice - how lomg have you veged ? did you know that Serious Seeds is the orginal breeder of AK, it’s their top selling strain

3 Likes

Patience is going to be your best friend throughout, aside from some of the great growers on this forum. Looks good. Good luck and happy growing!!!

4 Likes

Man I lost count in the weeks of veg but I’d say about 2-2.5 months maybe less
I have notes somewhere but don’t remember at the moment lol

2 Likes

I did not know that, I just stumbled across ILGM thought it was too good to be true and found out it was legit and here I am haha

I’ve had em in veg for about 6 weeks now, gonna go for an 8-10 week veg, I just put a trellis net over the AK, I mainlined her and did some toppings

2 Likes

Today is day 13.

1 Like

Can you suggest root stimulator? My seedling is about 7 days old, my first time growing. Thanks

1 Like

Mycorrhizae and tribus are what I use

2 Likes

You can order it of Amazon I use Great white brand mycorrhizae

1 Like

Most hydro stores carry both if you have one near you.

1 Like

She looks good.

1 Like

Great White PRPSGW01 FGGRWH-1OZ White Mycorrhizae, 1 oz, 1 Ounce Bought it today it’ll be in around my 2 week after my seedlings have sprouted, how much should I use of this stuff per gallon and how often should I use it?

2 Likes

know hoe w it is to keep notes – Then I forget were I put them --Keep logs of grow, seed genetics, seed banks, strains and any information gained from sites ,ect — have about 10 + note books full of info

2 Likes

go to "Plant Revolutions.com? for samples of great white, orca , king crab and some plant innoculants thay are very cheap amd worth a look it youuse these products ckeck oyr Myco-Chum can use this from start to finish and is like Re-charge except myco-chum has molasses in it other than that same a re-charge,molasses is a good “nutrient” to use in flower stage

@Spinnemyke just some seaweed 5-10 mls a gallon that’s it .

2 Likes

I use it when I first water a pot ,when I transplant. I add powder all in the hole and all around your roots that’s going in the hole.
And then once every 2 weeks add to your nutrients.
I think it’s 1 tspoon per 10 gallons.
Directions are on the bottle.

1 Like