Any advice for a first time grower?

The first plant is jillybean, the second is satans spinach (local grown strain). I never intended on growing, nor did I ever think they would get this far after being damaged due to the heat where they were all slumped over. They eventually lost all of the original leaves and both plants have recovered to my knowledge, fully. They are in the 13th day of flowering currently with no flowering nutrients administered to them yet. Everything I know thus far has come from this community, so for my first post, I have some questions for you guys.

I have bud sites at the bottom of my plant that aren’t getting sunlight. Do you concentrate on the bottom sites or trim the lower third?

What are some of the best nutrients for flowering plants?

Would you trim this late into your grow?

Any tips and pointers I can get better from would help greatly. Thank you everybody in advance.

IMO plant is too ‘leggy’ to bother with trimming. Flower does not need light FYI to grow so no need to expose to direct light. Pictures in white light would be preferred as you can’t see much under the blurple.

Go ahead and fill this out paying particular attention to description of lights and soil.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Did not know that, thanks.

1 Like