Any advice, anyone?

Continuing the discussion from First grow…need some advice please:

First grow here everyone, 4×4×8 grow tent. 6" exhaust, 2-600w Vivosun LEDs. I just hit day 22 and was wondering how they look so far and Any advice would be great. 77-80 degrees, humidity been between 61-66%. Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

Looks good & healthy.

3 Likes

Very nice looking. Each strain grows differently, but yours look nice and bushy instead of long and stretched out. Keep a look out for fungus gnats - mine showed up at about a month in soil. Might want to consider some healthy bacteria to add to soil - it helps fight off fungus that causes root rot. Your soil looks nice and dry - I over watered mine…

1 Like

Looking good! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

They look quite happy.

They look good! I don’t grow in soil but they look very happy. Keep an eye on node spacing, you want them spaced about an inch; too close-move light further, too stretched-bring light closer

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

Great thanks, what do u mean node spacing?

Looks super nice and full!!! Congrats on a beautiful plant.

These are gorilla glue strains. 1st time so I’m just trying to not mess anything up. I’m gonna start tying them down in the next day or so.

1 Like

Now I looked and found this, any idea?

Red X’s are your “nodes.”. Node spacing vertical distance between them

I would raise the light a bit personally or dim it down some and get some stretch in that girl so you have something to tie down.

3 Likes

Ok will do that, thanks

Anyone know whats goin on w these leaves and am I ok? Just noticed it today when I got home! @Hellraiser 20210126_164255|375x500

1 Like

Looks like you probably spilled some water/nutes on it, no biggie.

1 Like

Alright cool, thanks bro. 1st time growing so I expect the worse w everything

1 Like

I understand completely, it’s like first time parents, worry over every little thing, by the third child you don’t even care if they’re playing in traffic LOL.

4 Likes

Hahaha…right on, appreciate the advise. I was told to go to you bout anything so thank you for your time. If there’s anything else u would recommend I’d b willing to listen. Thanks

1 Like

Nodes are where the branches come off the main stem. If your plant is too short and bushy - it blocks light from getting to the lower node bud sites. If the plant is long and lanky (opposite of yours) - usually fewer nodes/buds.

Looking really happy , maybe a lil water what is your soil moisture saying ?