Antique Smoke device?

Crazy, someone is posting weed for sale on craigslist.

Of course someone flagged it fast but still.

Balls.

Then use a small rock as the filter

1 Like

Way kool, I had a buddy who worked at a shop, he used one of them. I had forgot about him using that thing u till I seen yours
Kool.

2 Likes

4mm quarter inch socket

2 Likes

This is the one I have

1 Like

I am going to have to try one of those one day. Never haveā€¦ . I got to get out moreā€¦ lol

Check out this, has anyone with any experience with this?

I was wondering how the tar trap worked.

Not very good with pipes that thin

1 Like

What kinda of smoke device work for ya? Do you know of any kool units out there?

Itā€™s rhe protopipe! I had one when I was 18. I was rather fond of it. The deputy who threw it far out in a field from the road was not so impressed lol

1 Like

Theres so many high quality brands ā€¦ battery powers , manual rip , sneak a tokes, dug outside theres just no wrong way to eat a recess my brotha ā€¦ what ever you prefer is the best in my opinion I love a bong but I couldnā€™t bring a bug bung on the car so I got a hand held bubbler

2 Likes

LOL Sweet Manā€¦ Bubbler is kool

If I get pulled over there ainā€™t no hiding the smell in my car so there gonna search me regardless just be inconspicuous and act like you own the road with th cops if n.v u look cautious there trained to look for ppl being nervous body language speaks louder then anything ā€¦been smoking 15 yrs Iā€™m 31 now never got a drug charge in my life

2 Likes

I had a cop pull me over one time, I had a home made water bong i had made in Art Class at school The thing was made out of baked clay. This Crazy cop that pulled us over, opened my trunk and found it.

He was like ā€¦ ā€¦ and what is thisā€¦ . ā€¦

lol

I was like ā€¦ that is my bong ā€¦

anywayā€¦ after taking one of us to jail, he grab my bong off the top of the car, and raised it way up in the air, and he saidā€¦ OK if I drop it, you can have it. He let goā€¦

Bamā€¦ it didnā€™t break!

I took it and ranā€¦

heyā€¦ found out the next dayā€¦ the copā€¦ took the guy that was riding with me, they took him around the corner, dropped him off and took his bag of weed.

Go figureā€¦

@fano_man

1 Like

Body language is a mofo. I smoke and drive about 3 over the speed limit. Just enough over to make them think Iā€™m not hiding anything when I go by.

2 Likes

@RandomlyRan @fano_man Body language is a best, and the human spirit of fear can be smelled a mile away.

I have had so much with me before, when I got stopped I could not help the Sativa racing in my blood. I had to think fast!..

so I am like ā€¦
Oh man officer, I am so sorry I have a warrant out for my arrest. I am so sorry. . I am in trouble.
The cop runs back there and see that there is no warrantā€¦ And I pass the nervousness off on stupidity !

2 Likes

My childhood friend had 12lbs of Reggie wrapped in vhs size bundles and a half of blue cheese up front when he got pulled over. He opened the blue cheese when he saw them getting the drug dog out and threw it all in the floor board at his feet. The dog ran right to his door and went nuts. They arrested him for misdemeanor possession and towed his car. They never opened the trunk.

1 Like

LOL I love it ā€¦ tell me more.

So my little pipe is the standard threaded stem with a brass bowl! Nothing too special or innovative! However the fact that I passed this pipe at a ZZ Top concert in 1985 , and it wasnā€™t seen again for almost an hr. and half later. Oh and it was full!!! IMG_20190925_094437|690x417

3 Likes

Dang. It came back to ya. Dang.

Sweet man

1 Like

You know they say If you love something let it goā€¦ if it comes back its ment to beā€¦ Iā€™ve had many many close calls Iā€™ve tucked 1/4 pound up under my armpit on a cold day with a big jacket on never found that another good one was I just sold this chick like a little nickel bag of Reggie way back and my buddy had a couple sips of vodka left in his liquor bottle we were 18 mind you this is when the drinking age is still 21 well anyway we were smoking a blunt and Iā€™m looking up at the ceiling of the car Iā€™m in the backseat and as the cars are driving by you know you can watch the headlights move on the headliner and I watched this happen probably about 50 times smoking the blunt and 51 I see it moving and then stop and then boom a third light comes on I said oh shit thatā€™s the Searchlight for the police I pinched off and Cherry real quick and ate the blunt it was still as long as my pinky at least but as fat as my thumb put it in my mouth for some dumb reason I chewed it one time and man that tasted bad but all right just took a hit when I noticed the lights stop on the ceiling so while Iā€™m pinching off the Cherry Iā€™m holding my breath from a big hit by the time I got the blunt swallowed the cops were at my window with the flashlight knocking on the window and roll down the window and I canā€™t hold my breath anymore and I just exhale a monster Cloud right in his face and it was like whereā€™s the weed at and then I said I just ate the joint sir he said open up your mouth there was a big black streak down my tongue Buck them bastards

Oh yeaā€¦ the chick they found the nickel bag in her purse she went to jail and my buddy got arrested for open container they brought me up to my house since I was only 18 and they said maybe your mom would like to know whatā€™s going on outside your house blah blah blah

2 Likes