Another trichome picture thread before harvest

Hi everyone,

This is my second auto flower grow(purple kush). My plants are almost on week 14 and each of my three plants seem to be at different stages. Which is fine but I’m hoping to get some help to determine if I should go another week or two, or just harvest now.

PLANT 1

These pics are of the plant I believe to be furthest along and can be harvested any day now.

PLANT 2

These last three pics are from the plant I believe could still benefit from another week or two based off of what the trichomes look like.

So based off these pictures, when would you guys think is the right time to harvest? Am I way off in my estimates?

Also I plan on giving them a 48hr period of darkness. Should I give them their last watering before going into darkness? Or wait till they’ve dried out for a couple days and then give them their 48hrs of darkness so they aren’t soaked?

1 Like

I would say plant :potted_plant: 1 looks ready and plant :potted_plant: 2 1-2 weeks you’re on the money with your Assumption… looking good

1 Like

Glad I’m not horribly wrong lol

CB:

Hard to tell from your photo’s. A close up microscope tied into your cell phone will help you get a better idea of when to harvest. The Trichomes on leaves are generally not a complete indicator. When I get close to a harvest, I start shooting close-ups every couple of days.

Here is a photo of a Pineapple Express I just moved into 48 hours of darkness:

This one caught me by surprise.

I was targeting late Feb. harvest, but when I saw this yesterday . . . :wink: :+1: :star_struck: :crazy_face: