Another Rookie mistake...Kinda

I have a somewhat humorous situation and question for anyone who may have experience with the Autos that I planted. I’m hoping for a little help or guess in identify one of the girls. Sounds like a dumb question but here’s what happened.

I have three different varieties I planted. They are AF Blue Dream, AF Carmelicious, and AF Grandaddy Purple. I started them in Jiffy Peat Pellets. I was 3 for 3 in getting them to crack and sprout nicely. I had them sitting an egg carton. My dog decided she wanted the chew on the egg carton and all three were found on the ground. Of course I marked their place on the carton but now I have no idea which is which now. I’m only 3 weeks into Veg but one of them is very, very skunky.

I’m curious which of these three varieties it might be? The other two smell similar. I could wait to see if I can ID them after they flower but i’m sure someone out there would know which of these varieties the smelly one is.

Many thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

I think some of the experts people hear can help you out maybe @garrigan62 or @Hogmaster give it a little time they could be busy but they will be with asap.

1 Like

You might be better waiting a while longer in flower to try and determine
Depending on the strain and if it’s a hybrid you can try to look at leaf structure

4 Likes

I’m with country on this one. You’ll have to wait till they have true leaves and judge them based off the characteristics they show in their leaves and maybe even later on in flower.

2 Likes

Hey @SteveG
Sounds like the Skunky one should be easy to identify. First …Where did you buy your seeds. look up the the names and read the description you should find your answer there

Best of Luck

Will

4 Likes

Yea. I did that and the descriptions don’t help. Anyway…I’m prepare to wait it out. :slight_smile:

The surprise should make it all the more fun. :smiley:

1 Like

WOw i’m surprised about that, hmmmm

This is what I found But you’ll just have to wait and see.

Auto Flowering Blue Dream

A potential beyond reality

Nothing can stop it

Blue Dream Auto is an automatic cannabis seed whose origin guarantees

its potential: Blue Dream and a Ruderalis. With beautiful purplish and violet hues, this marijuana plant is great for decoration.

It will thrive wonderfully indoors provided it is given good lighting and a rich diet. Outdoors, it does well either in temperate, dry, warm and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse. Definitely worthy of its predecessor.

Auto Caramelicious feminized

It tastes great and has real strength to back it up, as in Lab tests specimens have THC levels recorded above 17%, which for auto-flowering marijuana is truly worthy of note.

A very fast, dense budding plant that that oozes resin like the maple leaves in its heritage, being a cross between Caramelicious (Canadian Maple leaf x Blue Black x Afghan Kush) and a Siberian Ruderalis. Yields are solid between 400-500gsm, but the speed at which it finishes mean you can easily get two full harvests in all but the most harsh climates, giving it real commercial appeal.

Auto Caramelicious grows in a vigorous, bushy shape, very short internodal distance but from multiple stems making it look almost spherical in its final stages. It responds well to a quite heavy nutrient regime and with careful attention to low stress training or shaping, it will produce buds the length of the stems, right into the heart of the plant.

A rich creamy taste of toffee candies without any trace of acidity or harshness is a characteristic of a well cured specimen; it is a real joy to smoke pure or through a bong.

Sticky sweet and speedy, Auto Caramelicious is a must try for anyone with a sweet tooth!

THC CONTENT 15%-18%
FLOWERING TIME <8 WEEKS
TYPE / OUTDOOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR
OUTDOOR HARVEST MID-JUNE/EARLY SEPT
PLANT HEIGHT SHORT 60cm-100cm
YIELD 400-500 g/m2

Auto Granddaddy Purple (Auto GDP)

Auto Granddaddy Purple (Auto GDP) is an Indica dominant strain which was created by crossing two other strains, Granddaddy Purple and Hindu Kush. Hindu Kush forms the basis of many of the skunk type weeds of the modern era. Auto GDP is an autoflowering type which means that it flowers by itself without the need for the complicated lighting regimes that many strains require with indoor growing.

Auto Granddaddy Purps weed features a hash like smell and taste when you smoke it, with sweet undertones and a hint of exotic spices. The high is a strong body hit which can lead to some couch lock, especially for less experienced smokers. This weed’s medical uses include alleviation of muscular pain and treatment for depressed appetite.

Like those of most autoflowering strains, Auto Granddaddy Purps seeds produce plants that are on the small side although they can attain a height of up to 100 centimetres in the right conditions. The buds are dark green with a purple hue appearing as they mature, and they’re covered in sticky crystals. Leaves, which are not profuse, are dark green. THC content varies from 14 to 19 percent.

With indoor growing, these plants do well in soil or hydro and you can expect yields of up to 800 grams per square metre. Outdoors, plants can yield up to 900 grams each and you can grow this strain in cooler northern climes. Indoor flowering is from eight to 10 weeks while outdoor harvest comes at the end of October.

Any Auto Granddaddy Purps review will identify the fact that this plant’s autoflowering characteristics make it easy to grow and therefore a good choice for gardeners with limited or no experience. More experienced growers choose this strain for its dependable yields and potency.

Strain Characteristics:

Indoor/Outdoors:
Indoors or Outdoors Height:
Upto 1 metre
THC Level:
18 - 21% Flowering Time:
7-9 Weeks
Plant Type:
Indica/Sativa (80/20) Harvest:
Late September, early October
Genetics:
Grandaddy Purple x Ruderalis Yield:
400 - 500 g/m2
Grow Difficulty:
Easy

3 Likes

Thanks for this! Looks like the smelly one is the Auto GDP. I’ll have to wait for the other two to finish. Damn dog! LOL

1 Like

@SteveG

I know what ya mean brother. But we will find out which is which. But for know you can work on getting them growing and making huge buds.

Will smoking-hookah

2 Likes

It will all work out for you @SteveG plenty of time and TLC the people here on the site have your back also keep it going mate :v: