Another North East Outdoor Grow

Thanks @raustin, I hoped you’d be around, Hows things going with you’re drying process !!
You got a Shite Ton O Bud !!

I do, I actually have too much weed. Yesterday I made a shitload of canna butter to just get rid of my old stash. I just dumped it all into my butter machine. Lol.

1 Like

I wish I had your problem, I’d be Very happy if I dried 1 oz from this plant. We’ll see how she does, I still have another 2-3weeks before I harvest her. And, because she’s outside, I’ll proly be taking her down in small sections !!

1 Like

You’re lucky you don’t have bud rot, everyone got it this year.

1 Like

Bud Rot Shit, I had proly 3 plants Destroyed by heavy rains during June-July.
Oh well, this is Outdoor growing.

1 Like

I don’t know how you guys do the outdoor thing. There’s so much you can’t control, but when it goes well you get monster plants.

This plant was a gift from God. Because of College I now live 14 Miles from my Lone plant. I only get to see her once about every 4-5 days. Had I been able to Top, bend, shape her etc. she would have been Killer big !!

A gift from god, really? God gave you a cannabis plant? What strain?

Yes GOD, you Athiest, God said got to ILGM and buy the Fruity Mix Pack, then plant some Chocolope !!! Then tease @raustin on line !! LOL
<*)))><{

1 Like

LMFAO! God made sure you got the good genetics at ILGM.

Your plant looks great. It looks just like my outdoor plant with the 3 and 5 point leafs with red stems. I don’t know what strain mine is but looks just like yours. How does yours smell? Mine is very strong like a mixture of chocolate and coffee. I heard chocolope is very prone to bud rot so keep an eye on it.

2 Likes

Be patient with eaten plants. My dog eaten plant bounced back and is VERY thick and bushy. Looked a lot like yours.
stretchgfw😎

“HOLY CRAP” I Grow GOOD Weed !!!

Lets Talk about this Grow !!
I Got Pictures !!
And about a Serious example of a Total Outside Guerilla Grow, with an extension of travel you couldn’t even imagine by bus and Mountain Bike , over 14 Miles of difference across a county and into Country, How I made it happen and how it shows the Absolute difference of Indoor and Outdoor Growing. This is NOT an altercation of differences between Two growing Medians but a show of Force between the Two of Outdoor and IN-Door Growing.

This is basically intended for the extreme Novice Outdoor Grower

This is Three Hit Weed !!

1 Like

Did you harvest your plant? All this rain has me worried. I want to wait until Oct. 1 for my giant and the rest will need a bit longer. My stealth grow isn’t so stealth anymore.

No I didn’t harvest the whole plant, I was taking some very small popcorn buds off the bottom lower level branches that weren’t “stacking” . I did this in order to send more nutrients to the Tips of the branches. Therefore I would have a better quality Cola bud on the tips.
I kept the little Popcorns and dried them in a dark ventilated room with a dehumidifier set at 50 for 25 hrs. , the little buds dried well and were Very smokeable ! I let a few other people try it also, basically 3 Hit weed !!!

1 Like

Nice. The tops should be one or two hit.
:laughing:

1 Like

You can see the little Popcorns on the bottom branches

Trimmed and Dried

2 Likes

Looks like I’m in the same boat. I just checked my plant and two bottom branches broke off from the rain.

At least the top will get more energy now.

Clip em and dry them in a Dark ventilated area with a fan and De humidifier if possible