Another North East Outdoor Grow

So, here we go again. This grow was started a little late due to a cold Spring weather, up-state NE United states, somewhere left of Massachusetts .

This is a total Gorilla grow about 2 mi. from my house and just outside the city limits. Everything is of course brought to the sit via Mountainbike. This will be one of Two sites, so… we will call this “Site 1”

The next site will go out in a few days, that will be approx. 8 Mi. from my house and of course a Gorilla grow.

I believe the seeds came from the “Fruity Mix Pack” I bought a while back from ILGM , The seeds started were Chocolope, Big Bud and Amnesia Haze. I Only buy from ILGM !!

I started with Two of each and wouldn’t you know it , they All germed !! Unfortunately two weeks into the grow they all just decided to Stop doing their thing, Aagghh, so they had to get outside ASAP.

Last years outdoor grow was a total bust due to an early rain period which left my plants in a foot of water, so… this year I’m growing them in the same place I grew my “Bud of the Month” Blueberry Auto. I have good hopes of this area and expect a Vey good grow by the end of September with just these two plants.

So heres a few really bad pics of my Babies.And where the heck is @garrigan62

3 Likes

Happy Happy @FyshhTrap

1 Like

Oh Yess, I’m Backk !! Thanks @Zombo

2 Likes

Glad your here @FyshhTrap

1 Like

An outdoor guerilla grow! I’ve got to follow this and really wish you a successful grow.

1 Like

Thanks, I had a good one back in 2016 posted here, look for “Holy crickies look at the Trichies” in the search topics. Glad to be back !!

1 Like

Wow , Thank You All @ILGM.Stacy, Zoe, Roy,Nicole and Thom, for my 2nd year Anniversary Cake !!!

2 Likes

I’m right here just a watch’n things.
No really getting ready to go and see Latewood. Bringing him a load of lumber.
But I will be online while I’m there

2 Likes

Nice to see you again, I gotta get to bed soon, I’ll be up Really early to get my Site 2 going.
Outdoor Guerillas A lot of work to get started. I’ll keep all posted, got a good feelin for this year !!
Growin em Bigg !!

1 Like

@FyshhTrap

The same here my friend. It’s been a while. Good to see you back. Tag me when you get ready and I’ll follow your grow

1 Like

@FyshhTrap long time bro
Woohoo hope everything goes better than last year
Cant wait to see what you can do
:v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

Not even 24 hrs later, I decided to bring some 1/2 gal water bottles to the site 1. The Big Bud was gone , I mean whatever ate it dug a volcano down 4-5inches deep and 10 inches across looking for more. The funny thing was that I urinated all over near that One plant, so… you know I’m Definetly not going to be doing that again, it would be like a calling card to a $500 dinner.

So needless to say I highly doubt there will be a site two, as I will be bringing more plants to site one and keep that up and running.

Oh yes, the Chocolope at site one was doing very well

1 Like

Dam bro
I lost a lsd in my green house to something that ate every leaf off just about
I wont be putting more out for them

They only ate half of my pineapple chunk clone so i put a cage around it to keep them away it seems to be working at the moment
Maybe some cheap wire fence would help your site

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about some wire when …. WTF ?

So its gonna rain heavy tonight, I go back to site 1, I had cut some 1/2gal juice containers to make protective covers and bring another Chocolope to the site.

Since the area I lost the one plant was already “prepared” I decided to put the new Chocolope in the same spot, and to my Supriise , There was my Big Bud all crumpled up in the grass !!!

Poor thing never knew what hit her. So, I replanted her. Not expecting much, But… this will be a True test to the Resiliance of MJ as a whole, just how much abuse can it take before it just o “No” it aint gonna happen ,LOL

The other Chocolope absolutely went Nuts in the last 48 hrs since it went out doors, I have some nice pics of that plant and my protective covers.

This is Outdoor Gorrilla Growing, its A lot of work, and I love it !

From This

To this in 48 hrs.

3 Likes

So I stopped in to check on the Ladies today, and never saw this before, My one Chocolope’s leaves are turned up -wards ? any reason for this, she still looks Very healthy, could this be because of ground heat ?

The other Chocolope is doing well also !!

1 Like

Just for the record , These are ILGM seeds bought in 7/18/2016, High yield Mix Pack.
I had 2 of each seed left, Big Bud , Chocolope and Amnesia Haze.
All six Popped !! I lost one BB so far due to some curious varmint.
This just shows Proper seed storage does really work and it helps if you buy quality beans from a reputable company. ILGM Rocks !!!

2 Likes

They are praising the sun god

1 Like

Yes they are !!

How do I follow @FyshhTrap

I post on this grow approx. once a week, I"ll tag ya when I do <*)))><{ @anon78295680

1 Like