DieselGRWR's first time grow!

She’s definitely filling out more, hopefully I’ll start to see flowering soon. Going on 7 weeks. She’s definitely gotten alot bigger than I though she would have being the runt of the litter.

Any advice? Constructive criticism welcome!

After training today…

emphasized text

2 Likes

They’re looking good!

The Auto still is not flowering, which sucks, but I guess it could be worse …

@GreggT
@Graysin
@Jilli
@Audiofreak

4 Likes

Worst case, you flip her on the 12/12 with the others. Inconvenient but not huge in the end.

3 Likes

Gotta think too that with autos if you lst might set you back a few days while she recovers

2 Likes

Watering day!

Maui in the white bucket got a hair cut, going to transplant next week after it recovers. The maui in the black bag on the right is the “control” letting it do what it does with minimal intervention.

The GG4 auto on the other hand is looking great with some LST. Waiting for it to flower still…looks like I should get a few good colas out of it if im right…right?

From the maui haircut…

8 Likes

@DieselGRWR

Budderz approves!

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks man! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DieselGRWR welcome to the forum. Your ladies are looking great! I am on my first grow as well and all these awesome peeps here have helped me stay on the right track and identify problems before they became a catastrophic. Can’t wait to watch the girls grow! Good luck :peace_symbol::green_heart::vulcan_salute::face_in_clouds:

1 Like

You are very close to flowering notice how those bud sights are starting to brighten up. Once my plants went into flower they stretched and grew so fast it’s going to be wild once it happens for you

1 Like

After alittle snafu and panic everything is hopefully OK…

The maui photos…

Thanks @Spiney_norman and @Jaysittinback !

DLI is around 50 and these babies are loving it! Pot was light again also, so i watered again.

5 Likes

Good news is my GG4 didnt skip a beat. While watering I even found a branch that has been struggling to try and get above the canopy, it was butted against the side of the cloth pot and is alittle twisted so I re-arranged so she could get some light.

This is the branch, does that look like signs of pre flower?

Happy and healthy…

1 Like

Do you guys defoliate Autos?

Not sure if that’s something I should start thinking about? I have trimmed a bit here and there of ones that weren’t looking great or ones that really got in the way but nothing major.

@Graysin
@GreggT

2 Likes

I treat my autos exactly like photos.

2 Likes

Would now be the time to do some larger defoliation?

@Graysin

2 Likes

If there are any leaves that are blocking more light than they’re absorbing, or if there’s anything obstructing airflow, I’d hack em off. Otherwise I leave them as-is. The leaves are the plant’s solar panels, I try not to disturb them without a purpose.

7 Likes

The very first time i grew an auto, i beat the hell outta her. I didnt know any better. Karmas a b!t$h. I got 2z off her but it couldve been a lot more… after that i just lstd and tucked and got way better results.

5 Likes

Sorry it took so long brother. I am with @Graysin , if it’s a troubled leaf, take it off.

2 Likes

Alittle more LST today…also fed/watered laat night

2 Likes

Seems like she blew up in 24 hours. Did alittle trimming aand lst after the pic.

3 Likes