Another light widow question

Hey all…so ive got these four white widow autos from ILGM. Theyre at about 6 weeks from sprout. With help from some of you fine people ive managed to get to this point. Looks like 2 girls are starting to flower and one is thinkin about it and then theres the problem child. She was a trans plant into 5 g pot and she got all pissed off. Not much growth but shes hangin in there. Soooo the question i would like to put forth is this. Im sure from all the reading i do here that my 600w phlison LED is not sufficient. I also have a generic 1000w along side, both running 12 and 12. I wish i would have discovered this forum before i bought those two. Anyway i want to replace em both with a better LED. Close personal friend uses a Viparspectra 900 and hes got some rightous buds cookin. Seein how these are autos what is the risk in swappin out lights now. I havent even really fed them yet. They live in ffof. Im kinda into this project enough money already but i WILL sacrifise the Benjimins if i have too. Thought about letting this grow ride just to see how these lights do but then i guess autos yield less from the get go. BUT I WANT MORE BUDS MAN. Im probably just being impatient.

1 Like

I run a Viperspectra DS600. My plants love it. Dual knobs to dim veg & bloom

1 Like

everyone so far has helped me realize that you should build one!

https://ilgmforum.com/t/lets-talk-diy-lights/13186

Here is the link to what I was tagged in

2 Likes

Cool thanks. I just wonder if the girls would freak out.

1 Like

It’s probably a perfect time to switch actually but I’ll tag @dbrn32 and @LoCoRock one of them can tell you

1 Like

Right on thanks.

They won’t, they’ll actually be better for it. I switched from viparpectra to quantum boards after week 4 of flowering the grow before last and she loved it. This was just before the switch and the second is what she turned out to be.

4 Likes

Hey donut…I’m Not ignoring you man. I’m wicked busy w the hurricane coming…I saw you had some answers already…I’ll be back on in a hour or so. I don’t have time to review stuff right now git a couple more things to do…thanks man

3 Likes

Plus I saw digital was writing and he knows what’s up …talk later

1 Like

@BobbyDigital were they autos? Just a little jittery ive never really grown before, tried bag seeds numerous times over 35 years never had any luck so naturally to have some plants that look like they might be good is exciting.

1 Like

She was a photo. Photo/auto, they both love good light.

1 Like

Please take care and prepare @LoCoRock. No wind sheer to knock this one down. Nothing stopping it from becoming a monster. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I’m in the N.Carolina too, and they say it could turn through Georgia & come up our way. Just be ready is all we can do.

phenomenal.

LoL…there’s no way to prepare for a strong cat 4…shutters are up, all I can do is get baked hunker down and eat… LMAO

1 Like

If you’re not evacuating, hit those lines at the store and stock up on water and non-perishables. Grab propane for cooking. Life jackets in case of severe flooding. Grab a generator if funds allow. Grab a window ac if funds allow. Get all important paperwork to the highest point of your house. If all the above is covered, throw a hurricane party.

20 yrs in Florida I got this shit on lock down…I bought a generator and ac after my 1st time without power for 3 weeks… just got back from finding gas filled 4 cans. Tested and ran generator today… invested in storm shutters 5 yrs ago… I’m ready as can be…

4 Likes

LMAO… no life vests thiugh… His I hope I don’t float away…

1 Like

Oh man be safe! And I just tag so people can help. If you don’t answer. It’s perfectly ok

I just don’t have the confidence to answer certain questions but I do t mind answering the ones I think and tagging people that I know do.

If the tagging. Becomes annoying just let me know I will stop. I just figure better to be corrected for a wrong answer than to lead someone astray.

I just threw in life vests because with Harvey we needed them. With Ike we didn’t have floods, we had trees down and no power for over a month. It has cost me over $80k to rebuild from Harvey but I think having no power for over a month was worse, lol