Another ILGM Success STORY

The day finally came to start a flush 133 days between photos. First grow ever and got all the directions and answers right from this forum… I started the flush today and hoping for a good PPM reading Sunday (flood & drain hydroponic system). Have 3 full terms in the 2’x4’x80” tent.

19 Likes

Nice job!!
Enjoy your rewards and contemplate what you do next time to make it better!!
It’s my goal to make each better than the last. Keeps me on my toes!

Good Work man!!

4 Likes

Congratulations great job

1 Like

@Tylersays :pray:. I look back at my notes and think how did these things live!! Next run will definitely be a stronger showing. I am going to do a main line next time. Seems like a good challenge :flushed:

2 Likes

Very nice! Looks great!

1 Like

I fricking new it was ole school for sure when i seen the sacks . HOLY CRAP , you just took me all the way back :rofl:, my granny used to do her cabbages like this and yams i think :thinking:, Wow !

1 Like

Ok
Fill us in. What’s the sacks for ?

They in hydro @Woodrow

@NUG61 nice top heavies !

2 Likes

Those are some massive buds my friend.

1 Like

Well done! .

Here is where I also learned 80% of how to be successful

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Nicely done! Huge colas!! Way to grow!

1 Like

Very nice , never seen those sacks before. Good job!

@yoshi Yes the system theory is as very old for sure. Once these come out I am changing the buckets for a different drain system. I put the overflow too high in these buckets and I get an occasional flood in the tent because of that. I am happy overall for the first F&D system I’ve put together. I will shoot you a photo of the new system here in a couple weeks.

1 Like

@woodrow it is a brewers sack and I use them to keep the roots from growing into the fill ports where the water enters the bucket. I fill from the bottom of the bucket and the water overflows out a drain line on the back of the bucket. The mesh is super fine so the roots can’t grow through it, in theory anyway.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @dbrn32. Thanks to both of you for the help. Some of the very first troubleshooting advice came from you two. Appreciate everything!!

3 Likes

What kind of person would I be if I didn’t spread the knowledge I learned here?! Glad it went well for you!

1 Like

Hopefully it was good advice? Lol

1 Like