Another ILGM Blueberry Auto grow

if you are getting runoff with just three quarts then only water three quarts… then do not water again until the soil is dry again. I know it can be a bitch to mix nutes when the numbers are odd, lol… my girls are two weeks into flower and about 24 -38 inches high and they each get a gallon every third day… there is runoff but rarely before I am finished pouring… IMO the runoff thing is not just about wetting all of the soil and ensuring maximum watering but it is also about rinsing the soil as well. The nutes we use can create salt buildup and getting extra water in there can help to flush just a little bit of those water soluble salts out of the soil which helps keep us from getting nutrient lockout

1 Like

I agree with Oak you should water it and then don’t water it again till it’s dry when you pick it up it should feel dry, what you doing possibly keep it too wet and cause other issues

I guess that’s LED burn that’s still a great looking plant just keep doing what you doing and if you can get any more distance between the light you know that will help

1 Like

Ok, Thanks guys.

I’ll just start keeping another gallon mixed up, that way I can use the left over from the feeding before… and still flush a little everytime then.

I did lift my light again, it’s now as high as it can go.
Luckily the stretch is done. :slight_smile:

Here are some pics for @FloridaSon of the small plant.
30 days old.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::yum::grin:

I don’t over-pour every time, when I do I give it a really good soak maybe every couple weeks, I really don’t think you have to every time I know some people say you do and I’m not saying you don’t I’m just saying I don’t do it

I’m using 3-gallon pots with soil and I use a quart to a quart and a half every 3 days on average, seems like you’re using a lot of water ?

Yeah, this one has a lot of perlite mixed in.
When I started, I used a 50/50 mix of Pro Mix and perlite… that way the chance of over watering was less… Which worked I guess. :slight_smile:
I’m now going to start decreasing the perlite, because watering so much sucks ass. lol
Right now, the old girl literally needs watering about every 24/36 hours.

She is my biggest plant yet though, so that urge not to change something that seems to be working is pretty strong though. lol

The smaller plant I actually only added about 25% perlite, so I’m waiting to see how much less it drinks.

That’s quite a bit of perlite LOL (I add 20 - 25%to Fox Farm Ocean Forest)

Shes a beauty. What strain?

ILGM’s Auto Blueberry.

2 Likes

Thats what mine are.
Feminized auto BB

Update pics.

I’ll start with the youngest.
She is now 36 days old, and hitting the big stretch.
She is also starting to drink a good bit.

2 Likes

Here is the older.
She is 54 days old now, so I’m trying to figure out when I want to start flushing…
She seems to be drinking a little less now, and the bud seem to be rounding off, which seems to mean they are finishing up…?
Especially on the main cola.

2 Likes

She’s a beauty you should enter that in bud of the month contest ( they have a bud of the month contest here now with prizes ) she’s really nice buddy

I think that lite burn on the top is from before the new tent if I recall

thanks @Paranorman!

:slight_smile:
Are any of my pics good enough? lol

Yep, I think most of the damage was done in the box.

But, I now know not to bring the LED any closer than about 6 inches.
Some good info to know. :wink:

She is actually not that skunky.
The little one is much more stanky.

It’s the first ILGM auto BB that didn’t smell like a baby skunk. lol

Ok, She is going to be chopped probably tomorrow.
This is 62 days from seed.

She seems kind of rough to me, but maybe it’s because it’s twards the end.

This is the small one at 44 days old.

This one is now drinking like crazy.

1 Like

A weekly update. lol

I think I’ll be jarring the big plant this evening, kind of nervice to get a weight. lol

Here are pics of the smaller plant.

It is 51 days old now.

1 Like

That’s a good-looking plant my friend, that might be the best yet

let us know what you get for weight on the other one, and if I don’t see you before have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday!

Thanks @Paranorman
I was finally shocked, in a good way. :slight_smile:
It weighed out more than I was expecting.

Normally I always think I’m going to get more than I do. lol

It gave me 2.7 OZ about 77G!

I was hoping to hit 2 ounces off a plant, and almost got 3! :slight_smile:
So, 3 ounces per plant is my next goal. :wink:
lol

3 Likes

LED is not HID they require distance for light to blend properly or they actually focus light like laser pointers most people use a sheet of paper and and raise light until there are no uneven light spots on the paper. I think you will need some help on that but the idea is to not see any spots hand test works for heat but that’s not as big an issue with led’s