Another grow another problem. Humidity help!

What’s your ph and is there a fan blowing directly on them…?
I’m leaning on wind blown…
:v::sunglasses:

A small humidifier should help you out. Can find them cheap online.

Nope no fan above. Only an inlet. Ph 65 x

1 Like

I’m on that now :ok_hand::raised_hands:

So , you have no air circulation inside of the tent or room…?
Then it might be a heat issue…
Usually when I see plants that look like yours , its usually because there’s a fan blowing directly on them or a major ph issue… :+1::wink:

1 Like

I have the 6inch inlet, & also on the other side I have an oscillating fan. But it’s way low down. Doesnt blow down on to grow x

1 Like

Looking over your pictures again…
You sure do have alot of suspicious looking specks on your plants…
Have you looked over them with a magnifying glass lately…?

2 Likes

No! :pray::see_no_evil: but I will now! x

1 Like

Good spotting… once again I have thrips! Ffs :see_no_evil: I have not had a grow going for months and totally bombed and sterilized everything after my last saga. These are tough mudder feckers. So… to date… leaving curling inwards… humidity too low and now thrips! I’m starting to itch :see_no_evil::rofl::pray:

1 Like

Dang @stells thrips again… tough SOBs :joy:. They dont look so bad

1 Like

@PurpNGold74… Hello old friend! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:. I’m gonna smoke bomb the little feckers in a while. How the hell have I got them again! I haven’t even had a grow for weeks! Lil buggers! BUT I did take someone’s 2 that were ready to switch. He didnt have the room and me being me… greedy… said I’ll have them! :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:. Thatll teach me eh! Anyhoooooo… hope you and the fam are good! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

O definitely. Little buggers are being buggers. Im still growing my hearts desires. Life is great. And yea… clones from others ops are known to start an infestation or two

2 Likes

Tell me summit good man purps! I do not want to end up losing the bloody lot like last time. #prayfirstels again matey! :rofl: wheres @DoobieNoobie hiding these days? Has he dropped off? X

Honestly they dont look bad at all. Im sure ull pull something. And Doob has been mia for a bit. @Haildamaged brings us updates sometimes. Im sure he’ll resurface when life straightens out for him.

How was the smoke lasttime?

1 Like

Ah I hope hes ok! :raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It didnt! Absolute catastrophe Purps. Checked the lot. Buds so loose. I’ve added another light to my set up with some 660n too so I’m back at it again m. I will not give up! :rofl:. I’m desperately trying to get this humidity up fir this grow… although they are looking very healthy… I’m not holding my breath. Maybe I just havnt got green fingers! We will see :pray::pray:

1 Like

Ur fingers will get green just yet Stells. And everyone is battling drier air. Its hell tryna germinate in the winter. Cant wait for the season flip to return

1 Like

I think I’ve finally eradicated the thrips epidemic and they are doing quite well on the whole but theres some strange colorings going on. My temps are 26 and Rh is down again to 35. I’m currently waiting on a humidifier to be delivered… see if that helps. Have a look at the tips on new growth from one particular plant tho? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Get some (green cleaner) and start spraying them every 3 days for 2 weeks straight…
That will get rid of them and wont hurt the plants…:wink::+1:

1 Like

Theyve gone. I’ve smoked them out x

1 Like

Can anyone help with the leaves? They’re turning and I’m not sure why. I’m keeping nutes down to a minimum. 2 feeds 1 water. As the same happened last time. And I lost the lot x