Another Clone SOG and TBD

I forgot to reach out to a few I ran into via some other threads recently
@MidwestGuy @HappyHydroGrower @NYDon @ExoFly @SilvaBack203 (Jack’s 321) @virgo @Mr_Wormwood @oldmarine

6 Likes

They are looking great man. That is an interesting set up you got going on there. The pvc frame is the sog right? Those buds look beautiful

Yes it is the scrog frame. The frames are on wheels and I will use just the frame without the mason string too. Makes access to the plant really easy.

2 Likes

oops misread it. SOG - I have the sea of green in a scrog frame too. I used it to bend a few of the stems but it is mostly to support the buds

2 Likes

Looks real good! And I like the frame.

3 Likes

Think i may incorporate something like that for my aero bin. I just put 2 eyeloops connected 2 pulleys diagonally from eachother. And this worked great, but the last 2 weeks the plants have grown too tall and heavy and they want to flip the lid when i have it hoisted. Think im going to borrow from your design to make a more stable hoist system.

Just wanted to add i was just reading through your thread…a lot of great information here. Really enjoyed the read through and your girls look amazing.

When you snipped the bud off, i think you mentioned you were trying a technique to fatten the bud up…did it have any effect?

Also, i think i was confused…the trellis is the scrog, right? And the SOG is a method of growing many small compact plants very close to each other?

1 Like

Wow beautiful set up love evrything. U got it down and doing a great job.

Happy growing. Set to watch

Very nice job
Nice even canopy

Correct on both accounts. I really enjoy the SOG style in such a relatively small space. The various solo cup challenge grows on here got me started. The first attempt was 12 plants in 6" soil filled nursery pots . This one I’m using 1 gallon pots with coco.
I’m glad you like the thread and frame. Steal away - what ever works

2 Likes

Welcome and thanks. Just having a good time.

1 Like

Thank you. Still working on it.

This falls under the For What it’s Worth Category. I have gone through a couple harvests using Jack’s 321. In them I have used the 10-30-20 Blossom Booster. I wanted to add Jack’s 7-15-30 Finish to the menu. I did a little comparison shopping and for the most part came away thinking “You gotta be kidding”
I was wanting the 2.2 pound, 1Kg package.
The first listed item on Amazon was $41. I did not bother with seeing how much shipping was. I have used growgen and checked it out. $25 for 1KG plus $20 shipping
HTG supply doesn’t even carry jacks. I tried two other hydro sites - no luck
Enough, went back to Esbenshades where I bought my original 25# of Parts A & B.
1KG of Finish is $25. I am running low of blossom booster so got another 1.5 pounds for $11. FedEx shipping is less than $10. So complete order is $44.
like I said FWIW

2 Likes

Tent day 33
makes me smile. I hope it does you 2

8 Likes

Wow some huge dense buds forming there. Killer job

Happy growing

2 Likes

Thanks Their mother was a really nice plant and they are holding true to form.

1 Like

Too early to tell. The tips were cut 10 days ago. Hard to believe it but still have almost 4 weeks to go

1 Like

Yes it’s the bulking technique it’s allows the bud to get dense and bulk up. @pr did it and said he loves the results

3 Likes

What a sight!

1 Like

If I knew about it sooner, would have cut a couple weeks before I did. But yes, buds I cut, are surely fatter than the others. Will do it again for sure, just a Lil sooner.

4 Likes