Another Clone SOG and TBD

Bummer on the mold issues man.
That’s the main reason I chickened out on my packed up 2x2 SoG and moved it to the 2x4.
I’m about to go get the screen together and in place now, in fact.

I’m gonna end up with a similar problem in the smaller space soon enough. I had just started 3 autos for the 2x4 earlier this week.
I’ll be trying to keep the autos small and get to move quick. LOL!

1 Like

I think you nailed it, low lights low humidity.
What’s your Temps high and low?

1 Like

Lights on temps recently mid-70’s, Lights off will drop to low to mid 60’s.
I have the closet’s exhaust exiting through the ceiling. I may reroute it to come back into the room where the closet is.

1 Like

sorry im so late…you got it :point_up_2:…have you got some fresh aloe on hand, if so blitz some harvested leaves, mix into some RO water and top feed about half a liter per plant…
lower fan speeds ( osc and ext fans ) you need to lower evaporation…if you have a humidifier, add it…otherwise Listerine in water with a towel hanging and blow your fan at that…i would also move the light to 24"…you can also spritz some of the aloe/RO water mix into the zone at lights out…that is some serious canoeing and will probably take a couple of days to fix…
you got this my friend… :crossed_fingers: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Information given is well worth waiting for. Listerine - can’t say I have heard of that one. I was thinking of a little foliar spray with distilled water with yucca. I know not a good as your aloe remedy but hopefully better than nothing. I do cringe with the thought of increasing humidity levels given my run of luck with bud rot. The plants’ transpiration is down to nothing.

2 Likes

yucca or seaweed extract will work in a pinch…you know i prefer raw materials… :upside_down_face:
im going to put this here for others reading your thread… :wink:
in the right hand top corner of your screen, you will find the search function…if you type in Listerine, it will come up with posts containing that word…youll see Dec 20 i had a discussion with @kdawg about the use of listerine …

this is why i recommended listerine…use it in your humidifier as well…

:sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Will look it up. No doubt there is a good reason to use Listerine. Otherwise you would not recommend it.
As always, thanks

2 Likes

@Work4iT this is my current journal. It is winding down in that two crops are harvested and the last one in the closet will be finishing soon.

A couple things going on today.
Closet day 52
Still working on humidity levels. All hygrometers are reading 33 - 35%. I did mist with water and some yucca as well as added yucca to Jack’s yesterday. Found our Bionaire humidifier. Will fill with distilled water and see what happens.
I cut the tops of the buds today on two of the frames. See if I can see any difference between the topped one and not.
Before

After not much - just the tip

From one plant

The other thing going on is drying the flowers from the tent. They were cut on 11/19. Even though they were in boxes placed inside the tent they are drying too fast. I have been checking moisture content with a meter. On the 22nd the moisture of the buds I checked was 15-18%
This morning I checked some more. Some I didn’t even get a reading. Others were 5-6%. However, the stems were mostly 16-18% with some bigger ones over 20%. I am borrowing this from @HippieRunner. I am hoping this will extend the dry time another day or two and redistribute moisture from the stems to the flowers. I laid them out it a big tote

Covered the bottom layer with parchment paper and the top layer with cellophane

Put the lid on the tote and put it back in the tent.
Hope you all are able to enjoy your Thanksgiving. My wife and I are going solo again this year. We have a couple family members that are knuckleheads and unvaccinated. Since we are going to visit our infant grandson in a week, we are taking no chances. Plus, my wife’s mother is turning 95 next week. She has been vaccinated and boosted.
My wife being a pescatarian, we are off to get some yellowfin tuna for our Thanksgiving meal.
:+1: :peace_symbol: :fish:

6 Likes

Rather than having the closet exhaust into the attic I changed it so it comes back into the space. That is why I put two in the closet. The one on the right goes to the attic.

I fired up the humidifier . The rh has increased from 33% to 46%

6 Likes

@HippieRunner the tote has really helped. The outside of the bud felt dry and crispy yesterday. Today the RH in the tote is 66% and the buds feel much nicer

3 Likes

Crazy huh? Burp the tote for about 10 mins. Let it sit in the tot for another day or two :wink:
Happy growing…

3 Likes

The tent is empty and trimmed for jars / grove bags
One of the larger colas that did not need to be butchered because of bud rot

142 grams in this one

A little more in this one …193g

Trim is another 51g

The buds weighed in at 335 grams for the two plants. No idea as to how much got tossed.
That adds up to almost 1.5lbs from this clone run with three more plants to go. I need more cabinet storage space.
That’s about it for now.
Till next time

10 Likes

Congrats! Nice haul brother!

1 Like

That’s a nice haul with more to go!

1 Like

Everything looks so :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: great haul

1 Like

That’s a good problem to have. Congratulations on the harvest.

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz @Capt.Cola @SilvaBack203 @Turbonelson Thanks to you all. It is good to get in the bank.

4 Likes

Awesome job! That’s a great haul

1 Like

Those look wonderful.

1 Like