Another Clone SOG and TBD

Great trichomes pictures

2 Likes

phat assed ladies… :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

Thanks
I clipped the tops of them a few weeks back.
I did a few in the SOG but lost track of them when I had to harvest them in a rush.

1 Like

would you say the bud trick is working … :nerd_face: :thinking:

1 Like

I do think the circumference has increased. What I can’t say is the bud would have grown taller to essentially offset its added girth. My gut tells me fatter comes out ahead.

2 Likes

i will give this a try sometime…awe work … :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Time to give you quick update on the three in the closet. It has been over two weeks since the last one. Today is day 45 on12/12 schedule. Later on today I will top some buds. I will do either one or two plants and leave the 3rd alone.
The past two weeks has been very uneventful for these girls. Thankfully! Just growing. Nothing spectacular. Steady as she goes…
Red

Below Red’s net

White

Many on White’s buds stayed below the second net

This is Black - she is furthest away from the door.

Till next time

6 Likes

Killing it :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I see lots of thick! Nice.

1 Like

The two in the tent got cut today. 17 buds from plant #2

And 13 from No 1.

Fortunately this one escaped the mold

This one was not so fortunate. Damn

First cut

Need to wack off some more - that’s not good

OK the bottom of that cut is clean.

Actually there were probably six of the densest colas I had to chop up. Too Bad but not much more I could have done.
I pried open all of the buds to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. Anything that looked off color or wilted I opened up. The one I pictured above was obvious. Others I found by taking a hard look.

They can hang out overnight. I’ll box them for the long dry tomorrow.

9 Likes

Sorry 4 the loss u got but og man oh man that’s some beautiful buds u got

3 Likes

Gaining experience I would rather avoid. Thanks. Better now than find it later contaminating a jar.

3 Likes

Bunch of fat colas hanging!

Sorry about the mold… but damn those are hefty nugs.

Congratulations on the Harvest :+1:

2 Likes

@Underthestairs @Bulldognuts thank you very much.

2 Likes

Need a little help. Not sure why the leaves are canoeing like they are.

I went back and looked at some photos taken four days ago and I could see some of the leaves curling. It is more pronounced now.
I raised the HLG 260s a couple inches to 18" above the tallest bud. More like 20 - 22" above the rest.
Humidity is very low at around 35%. I did put some water in spill trays containing the autopots.
I have fans running, maybe it is a combination of lights being too close, low rH drying the leaves and compounded by the fans. ???
Should I increase Epsom salt% and Jack’s Part B 10% for magnesium and calcium boost
They are on day 49 12/12
@Arrow @MeEasy @Nicky @Audiofreak thoughts?

3 Likes

I had a similar issue last grow though not as bad I moved my 260xl too 28/30 inches. Seemed to go away after that.

1 Like

I had them a little lower because I have them dimmed down to 220w. hopefully raising them will help. thanks for the info.

Yeah I would say light stress, the only other reason I’ve seen leaves do that is broad mites. I doubt that it’s b mites but wanted to mention it just so you could keep your eyes :eyes: open just incase

1 Like