Another Clone SOG and TBD

Thanks @SilvaBack203
@pr Glad to hear of your good results. Now I wish I had done more of them. I have two other grows going that will be ready for that treatment before too long.

4 Likes

SOG day 56 12/12
For the newcomers - six purple haze clones, coco in 1-gallon pots. The frame is roughly 24x24

Twelve days ago I snipped off the tip off a couple of buds. This is one of them.

I just liked this one

And this one but couldn’t get it all in frame

Their mother was cut on day 83. Almost four weeks to go??? We will see.
I have turned down the light a bit the past couple of weeks from 325. It was at 250 and decreased it further to 220w today.
till next time

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Damn, Nice looking Ladies :+1:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that.

Very nice looking colas!!

1 Like

Colas is right. I’ve been trimming an outdoor blueberry… barely any great dense buds. Tons of little grapes that shrunk to raisins… I’m a little more than jealous.

Beautiful

1 Like

love it… :ok_hand:…that is some solid work my friend … :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

I had 5 clones left after putting two in the tent and six in the SOG. I kept three for the closet and two I put in the garden 9/5. I had space and curious how they would so late in the growing season. I should take some photos. They really didn’t grow or even stretch much. They do have small buds. I’m am undecided what I will do with them. Definitely not worth spending much time on. This morning it was 39 degrees. It is a late fall but it is not too far off.
Thanks for the compliments. Outdoors is tough. Between bugs that destroy plants and weather you can count on, it makes it difficult. I like the idea of letting them grow more naturally but I will probably stick to paying the electric bill.

3 Likes

Thank you. I really like the SOG. It is work keeping up with small pots but in reality the individual plants are small too. They are starting to foxtail too. I thought I got in front of it this time. I did not have the light at max output and have even turned it down a couple of times and reduced light hours to eleven. It is not bad but not what I was wanting. You can see a bit of it on this one.

10 Likes

I figure about 40% of this grow is literally getting QWET washed simply because I can’t bear to trim these little cotton tufts.

I won’t be sad to harvest indoor next flower.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @beardless. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Still looking good :+1: Happy Birthday :birthday:

1 Like

Another one already. I guess it is better to add on another one than not. Good grief … 69
and counting! That can’t be right??? But it is.
Thanks to all

5 Likes

happy Bday my friend… :partying_face: :partying_face: :boom:…hope you having an awe Sunday cake day … :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Thank you much. Girls are fed and now I am free to be up to no good. That is after my nap :zzz:

2 Likes

Enjoy the no good! Happy birthday

3 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :tada:!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::partying_face::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes