Another Clone SOG and TBD

@Myfriendis410

I have a question about not touching them for 5days and dealing with the inevitable rise in pH.
I have three of these in my 32x72" closet

The spring pots are filled with coco/perlite 60/40+_ and fed Jack’s. I usually try to limit the amount I mix to enough for two days and then top if off at that time. This is anywhere from 9 to 13L of mix. The water I use is usually a 50/50 mix of 7.5ph well H2O and dehumidified water.
Last week I changed it a bit and increased the volume to 16L. Intake has slowed and there was a decent amount in the reservoir. I took a pH reading and it had climbed to 6.7. I adjusted the pH of the res back to 5.8 and added 12L of fresh 5.8 mix. Two days later I retested the reservoir pH. It was back up to 6.7

I have returned to mixing smaller amounts in order to replenish the reservoir more often. I also reset the contents of the reservoir.
Are there other options? I have the feeling it is what it is.
Also should I be concerned with the bottom leaves yellowing. I assume it is age related. They are 164 day old clones. Or am I unintentionally under feeding them. PPM will range between 900 - 1200. The top growth looks good with very minor tip burn

@Nicky @Not2SureYet @PharmerBob

Thanks

7 Likes