Another boy 3 months wasted

3 months wasted

Sorry for the lossAre they ilgm? You can probably email customer service and see about replacements

4 Likes

Really sorry about that. Been there done that. :blush::v:

2 Likes

You can take a cutting and root it, then throw it into flower early on to see how it sexes. It saves the guess work with regs.

5 Likes

You can also do plant testing. I used Farmer Freeman on my first grow and it was good to get a sex on them when they were only a few weeks old. There might be other plant testing sites but FF came highly recommended. With regulars, I planted a total of 6 hoping for at least 3 females. I ended up with 4… bonus

2 Likes

I harvest pollen for storage and flower fun.
Tweezers instead of silver pickle.

1 Like

I use Farmer Freeman for genetic sex testing. For ~$12/plant you can take a partial leaf, send it to them, and they email the results back in a few days. Last run of regs, I clipped at this age:

1 Like

Can you get testing even in a non legal state

1 Like

The third and final one was a girl lol

2 Likes

Yes. They don’t care.

1 Like

I thought sexing of a plant can be done after a few nodes of growth. 3wks approx.

Cant wait

1 Like

Fem seeds are less than $10 a pop most places and the more you spend the more you get. That beats prayers and hopes. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

May not help, in some cases.
I would have missed the significance of this color discrepancy, except her brothers had plenty of these balls.

Pulled her, today, clipped the top bud.
Her brothers

Stripes on ball sacks, sure surprised me.

1 Like

Does she look good, dry.