Annie’s 2nd grow WW and Maui Waui (the other half along for the ride on this one)

@Hungrybud

@monkman I see some amber but not much :frowning:

It all depends on personal preference. Do you wanna get “stuck” high or do you wanna be able to function lol if you want to get ripped, I would definitely let them go until your seeing alot more amber!! :call_me_hand: just my newbie two cents

3 Likes

And btw…I think your camera scope is pretty good!!

1 Like

Only £20 from amazon uk! Wish I’d bought this one 1st now lol :joy: ty

1 Like

i copied this for your thread

i can remove it if you don’t want it. and i thought that you wanted 10 to 35% amber to have highest thc.
@MattyBear

4 Likes

This is true.

I don’t use trikes very much anymore but I when I did I tried to get as close to all cloudy as possible, zero clear, and zero amber. This is of course impossible but it’s what I tried to do.

Just remember that completely cloudy is a trichomes “peak” THC and amber is actually a breakdown or degradation of THC

8 Likes

I don’t really care for dick in the dirt high. I like that social feel good high. But I do dab a little here and there but nothing crazy.

1 Like

I actually don’t ever try to do the “couch lock” or “uppity” feelings through harvesting at a certain time.

Instead, if I want “couch lock”, then I buy a strain that was engineered to give you a couch lock feeling then I harvest at peak cloudiness.

I do the same with the “uppity”.

No sense in buying a strain that has been genetically engineered to deliver a certain high then try and override genetics with harvest time.

11 Likes

Well @TDubWilly it’s indica dominant granddaddy purple I’m seeing mostly cloudy with 2-5%amber what do you think? @monkman thanks so much for the chart it’s a huge help :v:t2:

3 Likes

If I believed the weight on the buds was sufficient and she has at least gotten 8 weeks of flowering under her belt then I would be fine going ahead and harvesting my plant at “mostly cloudy”

3 Likes

Thanks @TDubWilly! I pulled 2 on good Friday maybe a little early :frowning: maybe il do one tonight and leave one on thurs as a comparison. @shindig153 please can you take a look?

2 Likes

The strongest two plants I ever grew were pulled at 7 weeks of flowering. In not saying this is the right way to go about things but what I am saying is that after dried and cured, I bet you won’t be disappointed.

I went back and seen the bud the size of the water bottle. I’m pretty sure you will be content to say the least.

Also indica dominant should be on the shorter side of harvest times

3 Likes

I got an awesome wet weight of the first 2 was massively proud :slight_smile: this is my first run, Iv loved it but there’s so much to learn. So grateful of all the help and advice from you lovely lot on here, I’d never have made it without you all!! :v:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

You’re where I normally harvest. Mostly cloudy with a hint of amber. Your ladies look beautiful!

2 Likes

Well that’s great but you will find that you will take less and less wet weights over time.

Wet weight just gets your hopes up for a higher dry weight

1 Like

Btw, I have a hard time keeping up with everything.

Tagging me like you did is the best way to get my attention :+1:

3 Likes

If your using non organic feeds don’t forget to flush it well first then let her dry out well and toss her in a dark area for 24/48 hours. Will cause the water/nutes to drain back into the root zone for a smoother smoke.
If you use organic nutes no need to flush with a living soil.
That’s what I would do anyway. Many roads to the same destination.

The camera you got does great pics…nice

2 Likes

Grow chronic widow and harvest at peak cloudiness and you will find exactly what your looking for

5 Likes

Thanks @TDubWilly Iv just jarred up the first 2 for curing. Dry weight 100g :slight_smile: @Skydiveriv been flushing and giving water for going on 3 weeks now, they’ve had stem split and ice baths even 3 days dark before I changed my mind on 2 and put them back under the light. Looks like il be busy again tonight :v:t2:

3 Likes