And we’re off, round #3

Tie the sides down starting so that each lower branch can grow through the upper branches to create an even canopy :love_you_gesture: you can flip the light anytime but it’s going to be about space management and how large a grow area you have. The longer you wait the larger she’ll get. I wouldn’t flip sooner than 6 weeks of veg not counting the seedling period.

1 Like

Thanks. They sprouted on 7/1 and 7/3 and seemed like they were growing very slow.

My tent is 3x3x6

1 Like

Is this too aggressive?

2 Likes

Other one. G13

2 Likes

OG has tot you covered already sorry been busy lol nicely done tho now all those bottom branches will get plenty of light and become nice buds

2 Likes

No worries. Thanks

2 Likes

Nice work on the LST :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think they took the LST well.

G13

Bk

@OGIncognito

2 Likes

I’ll say! Well done Growmie and looking good :love_you_gesture:

Thanks. Think I’ll flip this weekend. They sprouted on 7/1 & 7/3.

1 Like

Your call Brother but 8 weeks is good. You can let her keep vegging to get bigger, she’ll grow 2-2.5 times her size from where she’s at to harvest. All about how much space you have :love_you_gesture:

My tent is 3x3x6 and I probably could let them grow out a bit more, but I think it’s time. I want to deal with something manageable

I’m think Labor Day will be the day. It will be easy for me to remember the day the flipped them.

Do you test runoff? I do not as of now. Both of these strains say they like a bunch of nutes. I’m using FFOF in 5 gallon bags. Everyone says about 6 weeks worth of nutes from that soil. I think my soil has some more left in it based on the color of the leaves, but I could be wrong. I may start giving them 1/4 doses of the botanicare bloom nutes after the flip.

1 Like

:point_up_2: this is a critical part of a successful grow Brother. I feed or water to run off every time and when I 1st started growing checked this every time and wrote it down in my journal. You can let her veg some more and take some cuttings for clones :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lools great remember you can adjust your tie down every other day to keep her opened up for good light penetration

2 Likes

Cut the lights to 14/10 starting on Labor Day and today went to 12/12.

Thoughts?

@OGIncognito
@LiesGrows

1 Like

Completely up to you and your space on when youd like to flip i like my plants to get a bit bigger and make sure they are in full health before flipping because if your dealing with any issues before going into flower they will typically only get worse and new issues arise she os definitely looking great tho the new growth looks great imo

1 Like

Agree with @LiesGrows :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Today’s pictures

G13

BK looks like she’s starting to transition

Should I slowly bump up my light output?

1 Like

Today’s picture

1 Like

Is she a girl? I am also seeing male parts or what appears to be

@OGIncognito
@LiesGrows

1 Like