And we’re off, round #3

Sounds great just keep in mind that the whole point of lst is to train each main limb to stay spread out away from the others and to keep your plant low with an even canopy…:muscle:

1 Like

Bio bizz light mix or anything bio bizz for that matter definitely will not cause any problems, it’s organic and very very hard to overfeed with unless you absolutely nuke them. I use the all mix, and the bio bizz nutrients too, best soil around in my honest opinion I switched from coco to bio bizz last year, always grow beautifully, here’s my autos now:

2X cherry cola about 19 days from sprout. Both in 4 gal fabric pots

And G14 auto about 2-3 days from sprout (can’t remember off hand) in a 2 gal plastic pot

2 Likes

Lookin good @Se7en :muscle::100:

1 Like

@anon1893985 thanks growmie :pray:t2::sunglasses:

:point_up_2: remove the growth below the red line and start counting growth nodes above the red line and top above the 4th when there’s enough growth to do so :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

All set. I think I should be able to top within the next week, there should be enough growth to do so.

3 Likes

Topped the other one last night.

Below is the one I topped several days ago.

Do either need anything else at the moment?

@OGIncognito
@anon1893985
@LiesGrows

2 Likes

Did you get rid of the 1st set of limbs and the lil ears below that…?

Nice work Growmie, new growth on the 1st plant topped looks good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Another thing you’ll need to do soon is some lst… do you have any idea on how you want to train them…:thinking:

No idea but I’m open for all suggestions. My tent is 3x3x6 and growing G13 and BK photos

Which pic are you referring to of the 4 that I just posted?

I’ll show you what I’ve been taught and see what you think :thinking: this in my opinion is the easiest…

This is a little more technical but both are effective

1 Like

@anon1893985 i just got some of these stakes delivered and I prefer them MAJORLY to tying down, especially these early stages and in fabric pots :rofl: they make it look so much tidier

1 Like

Yes they do… you got it lookin good bro congrats :muscle::100:

1 Like

@anon1893985 thanks growmie! Getting there :laughing::pray:t2:

Thanks. My branches need to get longer before I’m able to tie them down. I’ll post some more pictures in the next week or so. When is it too late to do so? Or is ever too early to do it as well ?

2 Likes

Too late to tie down when mid flower or well into flower when the stems start hardening up brother

2 Likes

Topped several ago.

Bk Photo

Topped just over 1 week ago. Seems to be doing good

G13 Photo

Watering 6 oz or so every 3-4 days. They weren’t looking like they were thirsty but soil was dry. Should I be watering to run off at this stage?
Doing the pot weight thing is a little to hard with the low amount of watering I’m giving them.

@LiesGrows
@OGIncognito
@anon1893985

Thoughts?

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes to run off Growmie and nice recovery and new growth from the topping :love_you_gesture:

1 Like