And we’re off, round #3

Leaves on G13 sticking straight up. Could it be because I raised the light to 30”

This is still typically a sign of intense light levels you can mobe the light a few more inches away that light you sent a link of says it draws 400+ watts from the wall for the 2000 model

Thanks for looking into the light. Currently I only have 1 of the 2 switches on, so the output is around 190 watts. I’ll raise it as high as I can and see what happens.

1 Like

Absolutely also when in the seedlings stage and veg stage these plants dont need alot of light power

1 Like

Is now the time to top these? If so, where?
G13

BK

@anon1893985
@LiesGrows

1 Like

@OGIncognito @MeEasy can one of y’all draw where this plant needs to be topped and pruned thx i can’t draw on my phone to show him… thx guys :muscle::100::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: above the 4th node is where I would top this one, node spacing is good and don’t see a need for defoliation :love_you_gesture: I would also remove that lowest node

2 Likes

:+1:t3:

Are these the other nodes you are talking about removing as well?

1 Like

Thank you for the help my brother… you’re a good man :sunglasses::muscle::100:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: much appreciated :muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes those. Any time Brother @anon1893985 :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sho done. Thanks again.

2 Likes

How about this one?
@OGIncognito

1 Like

Excellent job and you left a good nub to help prevent splitting when you tie the sides down :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

This one looks like 1 more node is needed and do it the same way as the last topping. Nice job Growmie :love_you_gesture:

Just to clarify, Wait until 1 more node grows?

1 Like

Hey Steve here’s 2 different methods of lst both were topped

1 Like

The branches on my plant aren’t that long. Should I wait until they grow out some more or start to tie them down now?

I’d wait for her to get a little bigger… then you choose which way you want to train her :muscle::100:

Got it.

Thinking I will tie the branches as you did in some of the pics and not manipulate the entire plant as you did in others