And we’re off, round #3

Thats completely up to you if youd like to try any training methods i encourage atleast trying something once or twice you never know unless you try it lol

1 Like

If you want to just follow what I’m doing and you will do fine and have some nice buds to show for all your hard work :muscle::100:

Sounds good. Once they start to stretch I’ll post some pictures and ask what and where. Thanks

1 Like

Leaves trimmed and light raised 4”, now it’s 26” above.

1 Like

29 days above ground. BK photo

31 days above ground. G13 photo. Leaves are pointing up late in the day

Both seem to still be growing slow, but they aren’t looking bad. I guess that’s good.

@anon1893985 @LiesGrows to small to top or do anything to them?

2 Likes

They are looking good and a good rule of thumb is to wait till the 6th node then top back to either the 4th or 5th node from there you canntrain out the branches

1 Like

Thanks, don’t have 6 nodes yet and will post more pics as I get closer. Any idea why the leaves are pointing up on the G13?

1 Like

When plants have a strong light source they will what we call pray typically similar to this but i almost feel it mite be a bit of heat stress sense the leafs are really serrated and not more flat

2 Likes

Hey @SteveSS396 thought I’d share an update on the rss 6 days later than the pics above… i made 10 main limbs out of her so hope this helps… They’re tough plants bro so train her and enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Looks great. Am I too early to start?

Temps don’t seem to bad.

1 Like

My plant is only 6” across with the branch itself only being about 1” or so

How far away is the light?

27” from top of canopy. Using the light below which puts out roughly 190 watts with (1) of the switches on.

Crazy that these things are only 4 1/2” tall after growing for 1 month. :triumph:

1 Like

Those dark green leaves look so healthy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those dark green leafs are a sign of nitrogen toxicity that will also stunt the plant @SteveSS396 id suggest raising the light up a few more inches

1 Like

Growing in FFOF, raised light 2”. Thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately fox farms has not so well mixed bags of soil imo they are hit or miss thats why i use Happy Frog its not so heavily amended with nutea as OF is

1 Like

10-4. Hopefully they will eventually take off. I got plenty of buds from my last grow to get me by.

2 Likes