And we’re off, round #3

Have you given any nutrients at all or are you just giving plain water they both look prety heavy on nitrogen and your node spacing is a bit tight impo you can either raise the light up a few inches or dim it down a couple notches if its dimmable me personally i like to start my seeds in fox farms Happy Frog then transplant to ocean forest if im using it or you can also creat what’s called a plug in the middle of the pot with a less nutrient rich soil like happy frog with the remainder of the pot filled with ocean forest

1 Like

No nutes, just the FFOF. I’ll raise the light a few inches. Thanks

1 Like

21 days above ground. G13 photo

19 days above ground. BK photo

Hopefully they are putting down some serious roots, seems to be a slow grow

Do you have a fan blowing on them making them rock…? Here’s my 23 day old red super skunk auto she’s in a 10g pot

1 Like

Yes, have a box fan above my lights set on low. This makes them shimmy, maybe I’ll turn it up a notch.

1st time doing photo. I thought my autos moved quicker

Not to much but when they get to rockin them roots start growing like crazy trying to stabilize her… :muscle:

Thanks. I’ll turn it up a notch and see what happens

I only recommend proven methods that i experienced or a couple og growers that taught me :muscle::100:

1 Like

Have (2) Zkittles autos going as well and this one looks like she’s suffering from something. She’s 9 days above ground, growing in BioBizz light mix which has no real nutrients. Could she be hungry or suffering from some other ailment? Removed her dome 1/2 of yesterday and 1/2 of today.

The seed was found in a bud from my last Zkittles grow, which were from ILGM seeds.

1 Like

Day 23 BK photo

Day 26. G13 photo

Trunks are starting to get the woody/bark look. Maybe that means they are putting down some serious roots. Running about 250 watts of LED’s at 24”.

:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thoughts?

Cut them bottom leaves off and raise your light a bit or lower the power that’s way to much for them babies :baby::thinking:

3 Likes

Coons got ya covered

1 Like

Which bottom leaves? Blue or yellow or both

1 Like

Id personally remove both as they wont get better and only decline from here id also turn down the light to around 100w of power draw and keep it at the recommend height

1 Like

All of the above … i trim those off every time healthy or not

2 Likes

Here’s another example of what i do… look up above at that pic this is the same plant trimmed up a bit more and with more lst

3 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Anytime you have a question ask it’s not a problem at all… that’s how i learned by asking and reading… besides it’s a good challenge to manipulate/train a plant to do what you want it to do … :laughing: we are always willing to help :muscle::100:

1 Like

Perfect. I had my wife turn the 2nd light completely off that I had set to 50% which was giving them an additional 40-50 watts. When I get home I’ll raise the other light 6” or so and watch everything

Maybe too much light smoked a few of my autos as well…

I’ve never LST any of the autos in my last 2 grows. Should I let these 2 photos grow wild, top or LST? I don’t want to struggle any more than I have to, but want a decent yield

1 Like