And we’re off, round #3

Thanks for the help along the way. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Keep doing what you’re doing my brother you did great. :muscle:t2::100: I’m impressed :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Id take advantage of those GG4 clones haha GG4 is one of my favorite strains dense buds super stanky and a heavy hitter lol

1 Like

Current drying conditions

2 Likes

G13.

3 Likes

3 Likes

More time, correct?

Also, thing smells bad and not in a good way. When I touch the tricomes and smell my finger it smells decent. But the overall smell is no bueno. :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yes untill they are more cloudy. I personally aim for some amber… great job btw

Happy growing

2 Likes

Yes absolutely some more time peft she is looking great nice and frosty she looks to have grainy trichomes i bet she would make a good washer

Man that’s some beautiful buds :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Current curing conditions in one of the jars.

1 Like

Make sure you are burping your jars long enough you want 58%-60% rh

1 Like

Agreed… :+1:

2 Likes

Great job my brother keep on burpin… :rofl::pray::100:

1 Like

G13 this morning.

Pictures aren’t the greatest. Think she will meet her maker in a few days

3 Likes

Shes definitely getting there also make sure you are taking pics of the actual buds as the trichomes mature and turn amber on sugar leafs before the trichomes on the actual buds do i have 2 autos ill be chopping down on Monday

1 Like

Congrats on your journey

1 Like

Appreciate it same to you buddy

1 Like

Omgoodness pull that thang… :muscle:t2::100::bomb::boom::anger: she’s gonna set you on your ass :rofl: :joy: pull her for real she’s getting past her prime. Just my opinion :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Lol. I just unplugged the lights so they wouldn’t turn on this morning and will chop her later today. Thanks