And now it’s fun 😊

Just like to say that with the first plant harvested and drying I feel 10 x less anxious about the grow tent. With all of the help on this forum I’ve become more confident that I just listen to the plant and give it what it needs. No helicoptering for me anymore.

19 Likes

good work!

1 Like

Couldn’t have done it without the members too many to count

2 Likes

what ya gonna go away? darn. just when we was about to tell you how to double your harvest.
well, ok…cya.

It’s a learning process. Eventually, it all comes into focus and it’s more funner all the way tru.
:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

@Carol4486 you crushed it! Seriously have been blown away hope I can someday get results like yours.

1 Like

I’m not going anywhere!! This is my new Facebook I don’t care what you cooked for dinner SHOW ME YOUR GROW. I can’t afford new lights so is there other ways to double yields? JK :blush: but seriously I can’t afford new light. I’m guessing that plant will be my lowest yield except the weirdo I have in my tent.

9 Likes

I’m actually making a great dinner but anyways.

2 Likes

Next…I have two of these almost theres :blush: Sour Kush Auto this plant received no lst just pulled sides out a bit never touched center. Flush started today but this time I’ll have more time.is that foxtailing im seeing? That’s just a visual defect right ? No harm to the plant

1 Like

2.2 ounces of dried Critical Purple Auto it even still smells beautiful. Not too bad for my first and smallest plant. 2 full jars not packed but full.:sunglasses::blush::sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice looking buds!

1 Like

Plant #2 320 grams wet weight I trimmed more than last time so maybe better dry numbers

3 Likes

I’m letting the other one ripen a bit more like a bedtime sweet dreams smoke

Nice stash for the upcoming holidays.

1 Like

:wink::+1: that’s right

2 nd plant Sour Kush 2.86 oz dried :blush::sunglasses::blush:

2 down 3 to go

2 Likes

@AAA @DankGunslinger @tanlover442 @kellydans

2 Likes

I think they’re ready what do you guys think? Been only ph water for two weeks now

1 Like

If I blow the picture up I see cloudy and a little bit of Amber I think you’re getting close.

Thx for the mention. I have no idea.lol still trying to figure out where mine are.hehe looks great. Is it cloudy then 2 week flush?