And here we Grow... For the first time ever

@GetbackJoJo I would wait until you get back, just for the reason that you will be constantly thinking about them while on vacation (at least I did)…

1 Like

Nothing much to update, just a few picks so I can look back in month and see the progress every couple days…

due for a watering and feeding tonight, otherwise they are just dancing in the breeze…

4 Likes

Just another Picture update. things are going good so far, they seem to be loving the nutes…

And there they are so far… New light should be here next week, then i am going to block Amazon from my computer before I order a second tent, lol…

9 Likes

New light came in yesterday, I swear I saw a smile on two of the girls when I turned it on, I need a tent cam to capture these moments… So far no noticeable problems, not that I can see, but here are some pics, let me know if you notice anything I am missing…

New light…

The group photo

Uvy

Ivy

Ava

Eve (37 days from seed)

And do my eyes deceive me, is this what I think it is on top of Eve…

Had to hook up the filter today, walked in the garage, and it was a bit smelly all of a sudden… Get anxious now, lol, can hardly wait to cannabalize them :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Looks like they were a Lil thirsty in the pic
I’m sure your on it though.
Looking great, keep em green

1 Like

I did feed them today, but I think the droop was due to the fact I woke them mid dark cycle to hook up the filter, much like me, it takes them about half an hour to perk up after a nice nap… I do not know if any of that is possible, but it seems that way, when I watered them today, was in the light cycle, and they were all perky before the water…

Uneventful grow leads to a boring grow journal… And I am am completely fine with that, lol… Just a few more pics… Not much going on, just feeding and waiting…

8 Likes

Here are a few more pics, for the most part, things are ok. I did find a few spots on one of the plants leaves, but I did accidentally splash it a little the last feeding, not sure if that could be it or not… Pic of troubled leaf is last…

Group photo

Eve

Ava

Ivy

Uvy

This is leaf with the spots, I am hoping it is from when I accidentally splashed a bit of feeding nutes on it. But opinions are more than welcome @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @MattyBear

3 Likes

@Ron330… I have some spots, mostly on some lower leaves closet to soil and I think it’s from nute water that burned the leafs… Shouldn’t be a problem IMHO… If it’s isolated it’s probably some but water burn

1 Like

If that’s the only leaf affected​ then I would say that’s exactly what it is. If it happens again just flush the leaf with fresh water and it might prevent the burn.

2 Likes

yes, it is only that one leaf, close to the soil… Will remember the flush the leaf next time if it happens again… Thanks for tip…

1 Like

No problem brother you’ve got a happy tent there!

1 Like

Mid Grow recap… lol, all 4 broke out of soil between 4/19 and 4/26

May 11

May 14

May 20

May 26

May 28

June 1

July 1st I plan on germinating the next batch (a mix of white widow auto, train wreck auto, and Early Miss Auto), hoping I get lucky on the timing and can move them in the tent… (germination date may change depending on how they look). But I want to be ready to go again as soon as these finish up (mid-July is my estimate)…

7 Likes

Nice looking bunch :+1:

1 Like

Your girls are growing nicely!
I look forward to watching them get bushy
Great job!!!

1 Like

@Ron330 Looking good Ron!

1 Like

It looks like nute splash to me

1 Like

Not much happening, just can’t help but grab a pic when I water… Trimmed off a couple of the leaves at the bottom that were not getting proper light and were dragging the soil… Nothing new on that problem leaf, did not get any worse, so am filing that away as nute splash, hence one of the reasons I trimmed some those dirt scrapers…

Slowly filling in

8 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Nug-bug @bob31

I went out to check the girls this morning. And like always, I lift the pots to feel the weight, and I noticed on 2 of them the roots are actually poking through the bottom of my 5 gal grow bags… Now my question is this, are the roots looking for water in the overflow tray (there is about a 1/2 inch gap between bottom of bag and bottom of tray they sit in, and do not drain them other than for ph test, usually has some moisture in them)…

Any info would be appreciated, the roots are on the bottom egdes (up to 2 inches from edge) more than the middle of the bottom, so the whole pot seems to be getting used. And it is an Auto, so a transplant is not a wise move at this point in the grow…

3 Likes

Well it should be fine,being in an fabric pots
Well you said grow bag so assuming that’s what we’re talking about then they should air prune and be good?

1 Like