And here we go my first indoor grow

So I was callled out today for not having my own thread by @raustin lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so I decided to start one up .
I’m about 3 weeks in from transplant and correcting a nut def I caught it early enough I think all will be fine my bad I didn’t want to over feed so I under feed ? Lol live and learn ,
This sites has been a wonderful resource and I’ve managed to fine answers to my question mostly by reading old threads and The new ones of course . As a mechanic I’m always looking for answers and solutions and with this it’s no different. I hope I don’t need to call out for to much but I’m sure with all the knowledge on this site I’m in good hands when I do :+1::sunglasses:

Those are my ladies I hope I’ll cry if I need to kill any but will If need be lmfao​:scream_cat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Will up date as we go
So happy growing to all

17 Likes

Yay!!! Your girls look lovely.

I also prefer to under-feed. Well, I just use nutrients at half strength because I think it’s easier to add from a deficiency, rather than do a whole flush.

Glad to see you in your own thread! :smile:

Yeah I was using 1/3 solution so I stepped it up and they are coming back only had one back left in pic really yellow up but she was a little yellow when she popped out so ? I watched a little bit when other started to turn I knew what I had to do lol
Thanks for pushing me along
Happy growing countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

look’n good dam good my friend. looking forward to more posts on your girls

Will

1 Like

Something you have to understand about transplanting cannabis. It take two to 3 full weeks to recover. Yellow leaves during transplant does not mean deficiencies it means its using the nutrients in the leaves to live. Its takes a month for a plants roots to divert. Which means change directions. Once they do so. Its not longer easily hurt. No nutes during this time. This is why people end up with deficiencies. No nutes for 3 weeks to a whole month.

2 Likes

What flavor are you working with? Hope my new grow starts like that. Nice man. Goodluck

Thanks for the info
I just started to feed it full nuts
The plant in question actually came up a bit yellow
Thought it was nut def but what your saying makes sense
Thanks again

Supposed to be gorilla glue
They are bag seeds but I did a outdoor grow with them and was successful nice bud I didn’t take pics on it so I decided to try it indoors
I have like 200 seeds so I figured grow them learn and get comfy growing indoors then by high quality seed from here and I’m all good :blush: :+1:
So far so good

3 Likes

Also the other reason I thought that it was a nut def is because new growth was yellowing also ?thought on that sir ?

Lovely looking plants! I feed mine as soon as i transplant them and they receive it fine. In the end if you give them a non stressful transplant, they won’t take long to bounce back :smiley: What soil are they in? looking beautiful anyway i must say!

1 Like

I used a organic soil I bought locally no added nutts
Think I’m going a ff Soil next grow :+1:

In that case they were probably just thirsty for some nitrogen, no harm done :+1:
Everyone here seems to love FF ocean forest, so id say that’d a good choice. Unfortunately I can’t get it here in Aus so i use canna-terra pro and its worked great on my last two grows. Before that i mixed up a few different manures with some potting mix and mushroom compost, was a potent mix but got the job done before i started to put a bit more thought into it!

1 Like

Ive heard of the canna terra pro heard good thing about it
Yeah everyone is saying no need to feed till flower with the Ffof
Aus is a place I want to visit before my time here is done :white_check_mark:
Did so traveling in Europe when I was in the army but never got down under as they say lol
Yeah I think :thought_balloon: I confused myself with using a soil with no added nutts I tried to stay away from mg soils and products because all the research I’ve done has said it no good for the ladies?

1 Like

Never used MG. myself but have heard the same . From what I can gather the problem with miracle grow is the fact it feeds every watering and ends up being to much over time . I dont get the difference between a hot soil like ffof but the several of the guys on here understand the chemistry of how it all works and that is enough for me not to want to risk it .
I also use ffof and they are correct you dont need to use any nutes but additives like Mykos , Azos and Mammoth P can still be used to maximize plants root and overall health also Liquid Karma is always good to help your plant deal with stress.
Enjoy your journal goog luck with the ladies

4 Likes

Thanks
Yeah next time around I’ll try ffof
I’m just starting out indoors last out door was good :blush: but I have herds of deer living on and around my property and they started to eat my outdoor lost most of it so I moved inside lol
try getting them now you f*%kers
And Im just using ff trio and cal mag for feeding
It’s a little overwhelming all the info on nutts so I figured keep it as simple as possible for now

2 Likes

That sounds perfect from what I gather . This is only going to be my second grow and I was going to go with a no nutrient grow medium to give me more control but had such great results in ffof I just decided to stick with it . I was sort of stupid and have a lot of stuff I dont really need the trio are good and you will need to start at about 5 or 6 weeks even in Ocean forest soil . Thier dry trio works even better the open sesame beastie bloomz and cha ching are a great addition.

2 Likes

Was thinking I would pick up dry trio also next time
Yeah I saw the pic of your beauty contest winner :+1:Congrats :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::champagne: on that one sir
Well done was it grown with the ff line up ?

1 Like

Thanks and yes that is a ff trio grow with the dry trios beastie bloomz and cha ching . I got the dry trio to late to use open sesame though . Alos used Liguid Karma throughout. But only worked up to full strength near the end went through 75% of the grow with only half strength. Ocean forest soil is enough to get through till flower with just ph correct water

1 Like

Cool I’ll need to pick up a few more items
Shopping list just keeps growing every time I think I’m good nope :-1: need more stuff :thinking:
When does it end lmao

3 Likes

Never my friend it never ends when you get all you need then the crap you just want moves up the list to take its place .

4 Likes