And another guy with a trichome question

Well, I keep hearing wait until they get so much of a percentage of amber trichomes. Problem is I’m colorblind. Just wondering if anyone has any input as to where I’m at as far as harvesting.
I do think that I see a lot of cloudiness, but not too sure if there is amber in there anywhere and possibly if I’m getting to be within a week or two away from harvesting.
Thanks in advance for any input.
Here are a couple of pics.

4 Likes

I think she might be there but @Myfriendis410 will know better. What you think my friend?

1 Like

Can you get a picture of the whole bud please?

1 Like

Has a lot of clear. I’m colorblind as well. I got some colorblind glasses some months back but don’t help with the cloud/clear. They definitely help with amber. For clear I look for dark centers.

4 Likes

Let’s see an overall shot of a cola and maybe one of the plant in natural light? You seem to have some cloudy trichomes but I’d like to look at the aspect of the plant before saying.

4 Likes

I don’t really have any pics under natural light, the plants are in the basement with all windows covered from any light getting inside.
I do have some full bud shots from a couple of different plants under the lights though.

1 Like

Looks close. Maybe 2 more weeks

2 Likes

Yes maybe two more weeks but no more than that. Other than that, beautiful buds my friend

1 Like

I agree, you’re getting close but I would let them go a little longer.

1 Like

Flash? Under 3,000K is fine but how about a picture of the overall plant and one of a cola? (sounding like a broken record). I want to see how mature your flower is.

1 Like

Full plant shots when I had them out about 3 days ago. The one Cola shot is the lemon Cake but it’s under the lights. I’ll try to get some close ups in more natural lighting tomorrow evening. Sorry for not having everything requested but here’s what I have right now.

1 Like

They look healthy, and could possibly go another 2 weeks, nice trichome development. if they are indoor plants you can always ripen them sooner by adjusting your dark to 14hrs, but not necessary if they are progressing well on their own.

1 Like