An expert required please

That’s a beautiful manifold :+1::point_up_2:

1 Like

A bigger pot, a prune and more LST 4 days ago. Added scrog today.
Tent is a 2.5x2.5

2 Likes

She seems to be enjoying the new pot. No discernible change in growth rate. Feeding 1.1 EC 5.8 PH. Runoff 0.7 EC 6.3 PH
During my last grow i was feeding at same PH with a similar increase. However there were times where PH increased to 6.5.
Should i be PH my soil?
Should i lower feed PH so runoff is 5.8?
Should i even be worried as its “in range”
I think i saw somewhere a slightly higher PH is good during flowering.
Im growing in Coco
@beardless @Aussie_autos

2 Likes

nice work on the Nebula’s Manifold. You are correct about a slightly higher PH during flower. 6.2 is often cited. I think your ph is fine and within range. The low runoff e.c. tells me she is taking what you are giving plus leftovers.

4 Likes

@beardless
Should i lower my input EC to around 0.7 to reduce possible lockout?

1 Like

I was actually thinking going the other direction. I am so used to feeding at 1000 - 1200 ppm during flower. However, I use Jacks. Since you are feeding around 1100 I would stay at the ppm. I try to vary the input ph between 5.8 - 6.0 during most of the grow. During mid flower I throw in some at 6.2 if the runoff ph allows. The coco’s ph seems to rise naturally as it goes further along into flower. Some have told me this is because of the microbes (fungi and bacteria) I add. I am also told it is dead / decaying roots that raise ph. As long as the plant is happy I go with it.

2 Likes

A couple of days later and the canopy is starting to take shape.

4 Likes

Starting to fill in nicely!!!

1 Like

Definitely filled out. Very nice. How old is she?
This is one of my current plants. Pruned to a 12 colas quadline.

5 Likes

@beardless
About 4 weeks. I had a rough week which set her back some. Photo is definitely the way to go for me bloody amateur I am lol

1 Like

I think i had my light a bit low and the outside canopy was starting to stretch. I got nasty on it and went at it after a bit researching. Super cropping! Im glad to see 36 hours later no real hurt being seen and she has continued to flourish.
Another week or so and i think i will flip to flower. I have never tried this technique so not sure if its a winner. I suppose thats the good thing about photos, they are amateur friendly

3 Likes

Looks like you did a really good job spreading her out, gonna look really nice in flower

1 Like

Gently pinch and roll to soften and bend. Thats what I do.

1 Like

@GreggT
Yes mate, thats what i did

Great job, seriously

And away she goes. Very happy with this.
I am sure the canopy management will be rewarding.

Thank you all for your help

3 Likes

Lollipoped and minor flower sites removed. One more push then flipping

4 Likes

5 Likes

And we are off to the races. Flipped on 1st Feb.

3 Likes

Day 8 and its looking good (to me). I have been a bit more ruthless on trimming/pruning smaller branches and bud sites that wont get the benefit of good light.
Feeding 1.5EC 5.8PH
Run off 1.0EC 6.3PH

5 Likes