An Exercise In Self Indulgence!

those pics you will make a great sticky for people to learn how to transplant from solo cup to forever home.

2 Likes

Following here from the link I found in your other thread. How’s the progress after 8 days?
Also, where do you purchase the mephisto beans if you don’t mind me asking?
They seem impossible to find in stock anywhere reliably.

1 Like

You have very good timing if you’re looking for some Mephisto beans @CC_Mo. Well, if you’re in the US anyway, sometimes I forget the audience here is international, lol. The Mephisto USA store is opening for a drop tomorrow afternoon at 3:00pm EST. If you check their site now, you’ll see the strains that will be available tomorrow. They’ve been pretty consistent lately about having drops every Monday afternoon. It stays open until usually about 1:00am, and then the next chance to get anything will be the following week. I’m actually really excited to get a pack of Hubbabubbasmelloscope tomorrow, I’ve been waiting forever on those.

This run is going very well so far. Here they are a few days ago when all 10 were still in the closet.

I split them up a couple of nights ago. There’s 6 left in the closet now, and 4 in the 2 1/2 x 5 tent. In another couple of weeks, I’ll start up the 2 x 4 tent and separate them some more.

3 Likes

@Cap_Ron thanks for the quick reply/update. About your avitar photo. Heck yes! Knowing that album by heart is a prerequisite to rock!
I’m in the U.S. but not currently growing, yet. Wife isn’t on board yet.
But auto’s fascinate me & it’s cool that you seem to prefer them.
They look healthy as can be. Will be watching!

1 Like

I just found the gorilla glue thread you had awhile back. Man you knocked it outa the park with those!

2 Likes

I had a few long weeks of work with the last harvest and resetting everything in the room for this next grow. I finally have time for a proper update.

The two Sour Stompers are the ones I’m looking forward to the most, and they’re doing awesome so far. One was getting a bit ahead of the other, so I bent her a little to try and keep them close to even.

The S.O.D.K’s are the only ones where I clearly got two different phenos. Very clearly, lol.

Next up, the two Double Grapes.

I would have liked to have seen better growth out of these Creme De La Chem’s so far, but they recently picked up the pace a bit, and I think they’ll stretch a good amount in the next week or so. I know it doesn’t look like it, but I’ve taken a lot of giant fan leaves off of them to try and get the shoots to start shooting, lol. Mephisto was pretty accurate when they said she’ll grow tons of big, thick, and very dark green fans.

Ok, finally the Skywalkers. These two were the slowest as seedlings, and truth be told I definitely should have waited another few days before I transplanted them. I knew they weren’t quite ready, but I did it anyway. The one on the right was stunted a little, but she’s actually started to stretch a little bit.

And everyone back in their homes!

5 Likes

Lots of green! Looks like they’re loving life.

1 Like

lovely garden you have here

1 Like

looking great brother. keep rocking it

1 Like