An auto, three photos and a clone

The side of the boxes facing tent’s wall are open. I am not sure how long it will take. I am hoping for 6 days. The other plants were hung in the boxes but were in room with the tent. The rh in the room is generally lower because of opening and closing access door. I am hoping by using the tent, the rh will be more stable. I trimmed these down a little more too by removing more leaves than I did with the ones just dried. I did not want them to trap moisture, just for it to be released a little slower. I have a hygrometer in the tent and also in a box. Will monitor them and check on how they are physically drying.

2 Likes

Good deal. Let me know how that works for you. I over dried my last ones so want to avoid that this round. Had them in the room also.

It can happen really fast.

1 Like

I am thinking of giving this a try. I have cheap digital ones that I don’t trust. This one can be recalibrated. If this feature is accurate, it would be very helpful

3 Likes

It sure does happen fairly fast. :+1: Getting nit picky or maybe not…I dry in a fairly controlled room (I’m working more on that) but once the harvest is in jars they’re in another room with lower RH in the winter. As an after thought I wondered how much I affected the curing by burping in a lower RH room. I’m going to try Grove bags this time tho.

But it’s easy to slow down or reverse if needed.:+1:t3:

1 Like

I tried but was only able to get back to about 54% rh. I’d prefer 62.

1 Like

Curious if anyone has got photos of some kief. This is from the collection tray of a green goddess pollen box after it passes through a 100 micron screen.

Not sure what to think. Certainly looks better on the bud.

4 Likes

I have some I was curious to. I don’t remember what strain

4 Likes

I like the looks of yours much more. Lots of good looking capitate trichomes.

1 Like

:thinking:

Going to have to look that up and see what it means.

1 Like

Looks amazing. Wow put that in a cake and say night night Vagas

1 Like

They are the big ones with the ball on the top of the stem - capitate stalked trichome

8 Likes

ohhhhhhhhh, i thought it was a typo. i thought you meant “Captain Trichome”. (thats what i named mine)

2 Likes

No this is not dog food.

AK#3 trimmed for cure.

110 grams of buds. They are not as dense as the others.
A 1lb harvest from the 3x3 still eludes me. Four plants need to average a little over 113g
The weights going into jars are: Final cured weight will not be much different
NL - 75g
AK#1 - 94
AK#2 - 125
AK#3 - 110
Total 404
It won’t happen on the next one either. 3 or 4 of the plants will be NL clones.
Tent is cleaned, prefilters cleaned or replaced. A little different this time. 5 plants rather than 4, NL and AK47 clones in 3 gallon bags. I have 6 to pick from. 4-NL and 2-AKs. Get them settled in and quick flip.
I have to feed and defoliate the SOG. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Till next time

7 Likes

Stop my friend,…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yeah I know One of those things. I do have good news though. You said you quit cigarettes a while back. My last one was on 12/8. Lots of nicotine replacement via gum and lozenges. No patches otherwise I would OD. It is amazing. No cough, I don’t need my inhaler. It sounds so stupid but addiction is a bitch.

6 Likes

You are now my hero, I can quit every day​:grin::call_me_hand::v:

I quit numerous times. But then again, not really. Hard to say if this time it will stick. But, it seems to be better. Two reasons; retirement and no work pressure / phone etc etc. Also, Doc prescribed Bupropion XL. It takes enough of the edge off to get past it. Many years ago tried Chantix from which I exhibited every negative side-effect described so was a little hesitant about another prescription. Absolutely no negative side-effects from Bupropion / Wellbutrin XL / Zyban (all the same).
So the first step to quitting is to retire.

4 Likes

Awareness is everything @beardless

1 Like