An auto, three photos and a clone

Sweet… sugar…:ok_hand:…killing it brother…:sunglasses::v:

Better living through chemistry.
Thank you much. It is fun watching them do their thing. I am a little surprised by the number of pistils turning color already. I thought I might be cooking them with the light so kept raising it. I think they may be faster to mature than other strains.
Speaking of killing… You should have seen the manifold you got me started on. In dire need of nourishment this morning. Forgot I grabbed a shot.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome … :ok_hand: … remember if you running a mainline and one side is lagging on development, don’t give it more than 3 days of freedom, before tying back down…you will only see the actual development in about 2 weeks of growth… Just putting it out …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Enough already. Time to finish up. Jack Herer auto day 128, 75 days flower.
Gave her 2nd dose of flawless. I’ll give her a couple of days to dry out and couple days of dark and she is coming down ready or not.

Till next time

7 Likes

She is HUGE man. Nice. I love Jack herer, does yours have much citrus smell?

1 Like

I would say so. Not real pungent but when you touch it the smell definitely stays on you. She is larger than the other autos I have grown. Looking forward to seeing how she cleans up.

2 Likes

She looks nice and fat.

1 Like

I have to pull my Boss Hogg out. I seriously need the room for my photos. It is all cloudy now barely a little amber. But chances are I am not smoking to much of it if any. I think it is close to 6 zips easy.

3 Likes

Really awesome @beardless
Yep be good to see the trimmed and drying photos.
Jared and curing then the taste test ofcourse

2 Likes

@dbrn32 - thanks for the ppf reply. Based on the op’s question I figured it would help to get him headed down the right path.

2 Likes

Np. It is usually bigger issue looking for budget minded lights that will give you integrated sphere data.

1 Like

Tired of waiting for Jack so she is coming down today

I numbered this branch #4. Actually is second node branch

It was quite productive

Cleaned up for the dry box. Will finish trimming before they go into jars for curing.

Branches 1 -3 are not as productive. Ready for the box

I’ll finish up the rest of it tomorrow.

Till next time

6 Likes

giphy (3)

Got no likes for 17 hrs…this will have to do…
Congrats on the chop…looking awesome …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Darn nice run there man! :+1::+1:

1 Like

@kdawg thanks to both. She could have gone longer but 136 days and almost 12 weeks in flower was long enough. I have some clones that want to grow up.

2 Likes

Looking good @ beardless
Congratulations

2 Likes

Thought I’d pop in here, I did the light thing last grow, got a qd 240 set up from Ali Express meanwell driver and the same chips… I believe you all have been to my Super Skunk Journal… Take a look at the lows in the canopy… the ONLY place the growth was not a good as the rest was directly under the Ali qb… had to rotate the scrogs and then the lows started to grow up but never got to where the rest are…the light is in its 3rd grow… and wish I had just saved up for a Hlg set up… but I had to know… soon I’m just gonna use it for an extra not a main light… just what happen to me… @dbrn32 you were right when we talked last year. People should listen to you on the light issues… wish I could ,just couldn’t afford it then…hope this helps

2 Likes

I should probably read back but… did you stop the nutes ? If so how long ago?

Part of problem is there’s so many different people making the knock offs now. It’s impossible to know how each stack up against each other. They are probably still as good or better than anything else you would have gotten for same price.

1 Like

True, it was my thinking also in the beginning, but you do get what you pay for. I checked it the other day it still says its 247 at the wall but … in the tent there’s a definent grow issue compared to the burples in there… idk maybe the 2 aren’t mixing well but it’s what I got for now! LOL… under the burples great growth on both sides of the qb in the middle🤦‍♂️ been having to rotate the scrogs to get the canopy to where it is. But before someone bought sounds like the same, just thought the info would help.

2 Likes