An auto, three photos and a clone

Thanks. I tried growing 3 Jacks in the garden this summer - total bust thanks to caterpillars. So looking forward to harvesting this one. She seems to have responded well to some major LST as a youngster.

4 Likes

Thank you

Wooops

2 Likes

Hard to tell from this photo but doing any high stress training on GSCX auto flower is a bad ideal from what I’m seeing anyway. #1 was the one I topped or FIM I just pinched it and it really stressed the plant it took a good week for her to recover from it. It did not respond well at lest in my opinion, given that it started to flower in three weeks.
Just thought I would run that by you since they are on your list.

5 Likes

Thanks appreciate the info. The GSC I have are photos. A couple other strains are in front of it so it will be a while

2 Likes

From twenty two cuttings

To this

NL #5 had a bit of an accident

Some of them will be in my next grow. First try at a SOG. Given the timing, they will have to fill in where Jack has been hanging out. I am thinking of 6" nursery pots and as many as I can squeeze into the space.

6 Likes

Looks and sounds very interesting!:+1:

1 Like

Have to do something with them. So what the heck. I can’t wait for the tent and the Jack Herer should finish up within 2 weeks so that is where they will go.

4 Likes

That works! Still deciding if I’m going to put myself in a similar spot lol. Probably will as I find it hard to toss out what would be perfect clone trimmings! Won’t have that many tho. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Hi there @beardless @kdawg I’m quite interested in attempting some cloning of my girls this season.
How do I go about that?
What do I need to be successful?
Cheers

1 Like

I’ll tag you on best place for that info. Read the first 25 posts or so from the top down. Tagged you in Hellraisers how to clone page.

2 Likes

I’m keeping a close eye on this…I know you can pull it off…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

image|375x500

Little help please
Any idea what’s going on here
It’s really hard to tell again with the pictures but on the plant I topped the leaves seem like there curled on the on stem
And I’m kind of in a pickle now I been using organic fertilizers and since there autos I not sure if there acting fast enough for these autos. And if I switch to synthetic it will cancel out the organic
Not sure what will happen

3 Likes

Did you notice NL#5. Seeing if I can balance out the two stems. And then, who knows.

I noticed you started bending… Wasn’t sure she was a special victim…:joy::sunglasses::v:

It has been a week so a little photo update. Day 109, 36 on 12/12 @MeEasy

NL just below the net

So far - so good. I like the way they a frosting up.
Till next time :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

Meant to tag you @Nicky

How about a look under their skirts?..:+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

They were being a little shy this morning. I’ll see what I can do tomorrow.

1 Like

Jack Herer auto update. Day 122, 69 in flower. She is showing her age but still has a ways to go. Today will be the last time I feed her. Will start Flawless Finish with next water until harvest. Probably two applications.

That’s all folks. Till next time

11 Likes