An auto, three photos and a clone

A little better shot of the good stuff.

4 Likes

Probably the silica.

Thanks. I hadn’t ph’d just the silica but the root hume mixed with distilled runs mid 10’s. Which works out Ok when it is added to the advanced nutrients I use. It will end up 6.4 - 6.6 so very little adjustments necessary. AN by itself is under 5.

2 Likes

I can’t help myself. I think they look great. Each has grown about 2" in three days. Day 77, day 4 12/12.
NL clone

Number 2

Number 1

Number 3

Tucked a few leaves, moved a few buds a bit and removed a few lower growth tips.

8 Likes

Looking very nice brother. Super healthy as usual.

1 Like

thanks I like the light green new growth. Now the fun begins.

3 Likes

@Arrow I had a temporary case of indecision. What was the indent to begin with? Answer: Fewer larger buds. Well then stick with the program…

I put the nicer ones aside. Now I may need counseling for hoarding.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:…you my friend, have fallen into the hole…it was just a matter of time…I think you will make an awesome mainliner…you very much OCD like myself…get this under the belt to build confidence… the park is yours…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I was studying one of larger clones. It is maybe 5" with a few stems. I was looking to see how the nodes match up to do a double stem manifold. I cut one off, see where the other two go. I may need a life line. The hole is getting deeper…
Off to the post office to mail our ballots.

3 Likes

Are you NZ?..sorry forgot…no surprise there …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ok… finally caught up here! Thoes sure are looking impressive! You and Arrow have got it locked in! Lovin how there growing, and your pics with the notations are great!

2 Likes

Thanks They were really ready to take off after 10+ weeks of veg. Just a little wire, a little bending & shaping, and a cut here and there. Glad you had a little time for some fun stuff.

Beardless @Arrow is in the upper mid west

1 Like

Out of likes :man_facepalming:for 17 hrs it says…

Sometimes they take off like that… always nice to see, hopefully mine will get a kick up soon

2 Likes

I am mid west. I am pretty sure Arrow is in South Africa.

1 Like

@Arrow how to break apical dominance?

I have circled the two lateral stems created when I topped the apical stem. I was hoping the rest of the plant would catch up but I am afraid their dominance is prevailing and will only increase. Should I take any corrective action now? Like pinching and light bending or a little chiropractic to slow them down so the canopy levels out? Not a full on supercrop or is that what you would suggest (just 5 days into 12/12).
As always

4 Likes

Do you have enough leverage to pull them down below the lowest current cola ?..do not super, you will only increase nute flow and it will forever be off set…There is another mad method, it is used very seldom…most don’t know about it…as a last resort :wink: …place the pot at an angle to line the colas at the top …:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Kind of like the shoe lift my wife is supposed to use to offset her childhood ski accident resulting in a broken leg. I will give bending a try. A little at a time. I can anchor it to the stem.

3 Likes

NL cutting from 9/26. Something must be working. New growth and roots coming out the bottom.

Gave it a new home

Trimmed the cuttings from 10/18 so they can join the others.

Of the 16 planted one AK didn’t make it. I did not seat it in the soil well enough.
Added another 6 today.

5 Likes

NL clone maintenance. Oil, filter and rotate tires. Day 111, 7 days 12/12

Light fan leaf removal to expose buds and clean up interior mid plant.

Leveled off the top as much as I could.

Their aren’t as many leaves as it looks. All are outside, and new top growth. Center is pretty clean

Taking a little at a time

4 Likes