An auto, three photos and a clone

Thanks - glad you found the journal.

1 Like

Thanks, I love the stuff I’m getting from ILGM, but seems I may have to shop other seed banks to find a TRUE Skunk strain… :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Coffee shop comes up on the radar a fair bit but I have not had any direct dealings with the.
Good luck

Beardless, I know your Son Really, Really Loves you, LOL.

Bet you got that Ultimate Dad T-shirt…

1 Like

Very nice @beardless sorry just snooping around,. Very nice grow an also love the lilys one of our favs here, have you seen the lionsheart?

Welcome. Just about done with this one. Will start harvesting Wednesday. Started another journal at Sea of Green Acres AK47 & NL Clones

Not sure what the reference is too?

1 Like

Thank you @beardless i seen u have a bed of Lily’s those reds are one of my favs,

Here’s the lionsheart Lily
One of many in our flower bed

2 Likes

Gorgeous

Time to cut the NL. Gave it another 5 days and it is time.

8 Likes

Man that plant is gorgeous. Love the fall colors man. Can not wait for the next journal. I am tagging along for sure.

I appreciate the kind words. This one had great genetics. I have a few more of this NL that will go in the tent in a week or so and also have a few in my first attempt at the SOG method Sea of Green Acres AK47 & NL Clones

2 Likes

The AK47s are a tough call.

It keeps producing new calyxes and beginning to foxtail. I would let them go another week if they weren’t foxtailing. Not sure why, temps are good and lights are set high enough. The buds are rock solid. So, going ahead and taking the AKs too.
Here you can see the new growth

And an old one

5 Likes

@Arrow my thinking isn’t wrong is it?

4 Likes

I’m with the crowd that classify foxtailing into 2 categories… one being the bad, long unsightly kind…the other being a good kind in that it adds to your harvest weight without being too unsightly…in your case I would still let the trichs guide my cutting hand…up to a point obviously…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Yeah - that was my thinking too. They aren’t the bad kind, they are still putting on weight and the trichs aren’t quite where I want them. So, they get to go a little longer. The AKs by far have the densest buds I have grown. Can’t get to the stem of the fan leaves in the bud.
Thanks again

2 Likes

No problem brother…keep it green…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thats a great way to describe the density of the buds @beardless awesome

1 Like

Wow what an amazing color your plant looks and those trichromes look amazing you have captured the essence of them beautifully.
Good job.
Happy trimming.
Hope you plan to make edibles with the trim

I was not expecting them to be as dense as they are with them being 65% Sativa. I will take it though.

3 Likes

Prep for drying. Long stemmed fan leaves removed and some of the fan leaves in the buds.

All nine

9 Likes