An affordable but good infusor machine for THC Oil etc

Does anyone know of an affordable but decent Infusor. There are a few on the market but are pricy at about $250. The Levo looks amazing. It cuts out all the prep work, at about 2.5 hours of total time. So easy to do, a caveman can do it.I’d appreciate any input.

Watch this video. I’m stoked.

Thanks
A. P.

3 Likes

I think people had pretty good luck using crockpots before any of these were available.

6 Likes

A $14 crockpot will do oil infusion just fine.

I did this for years until investing in alcohol infusion (Source Turbo) and will never go back. My chocolate chip cookies are potent AF and you can’t tell there’s cannabis in it. Not so with oil infusion.

10 Likes

Yup! What they said :slight_smile: :point_up:

2 Likes

I process a couple of ounces at a time. I’ve tried several methods. Alcohol infusion works best for me. Covers all my medicinal needs.

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/STX-Infuzium-Botanical-Extractor-Complete/dp/B07N5HYHMR/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=infusium+420&qid=1634317582&sr=8-3
Love this thing!

4 Likes

@Docnraq Thanks. I’ll check reviews.

2 Likes

I have the levo2 and does 2 cups at a time set it and forget it won’t burn bour product no babysitting. Worth every penny

4 Likes

No matter what infuser you get, don’t skip on the lecithin.

2 Likes

I heard that xanthum gum is good too instead of lecithin… Is this true?

2 Likes

Never heard that. Just found out about lecithin this year myself. Sorry for late reply

1 Like

Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Rimmed Mixing Bowl, Clear Amazon.com

honestly this is the most affordable one. put this on top of a pot of boiling water for a couple hours.

The sous vide cooker takes longer but it’s amazing and affordable you just have to be patient