Amoretto Sour Seeds

An out if state buddy of mine brought me some weed he had grown called Amoretto Sour. This is some very fine stuff, I am here to tell you. I Goggled this strand, and found it is a cross of Zkittles x Animal Mint x (Biscotti x Sherbet Bx). Also I found these seeds are very expensive, and there is no way I am paying $500.00 for 10 seeds.
I don’t mean to throw my buddy under the bus here, but I found three seeds in it so far. He said that this was caused by his son over trimming three Dirty Buntz plants in the same room, and this stressed them to go hermi on him. And he was a late to remove them.
My question is this. Since the pollen came from a different plant, what are the chances these seeds will have hermi genetics?

If you think it’s very fine weed maybe go ahead and plant the seeds. Might get a nice surprise

You are thinking correctly. There’s definitely hermie in that seed. What amount who knows but it’s def got a greater propensity for herm than properly bred seed.

I agree with @Beck no harm in trying to grow it as long as you are cautious and keep your eye out for bananas in flower (and are willing to have to chop a crop unexpectedly if it gets bad)

1 Like

@Beck @Deez, thanks, I may have to think about this a little more. I don’t mind the 50/50 odds of female, but if there is another 50/50 of herm, it may be a waste of time.
I may need to lean on my buddy to bring me a clone or two, as he has offered to do. The only problem is that he is very forgetful for some reason.

1 Like

Actually you have nearly 100% odds of it being female - hermie pollen creates female seeds.

2 Likes

…stoners….lol

2 Likes