Amnesia Hazettied to pic a strain that loves heat

Have been looking at Horticulture Lighting Group 135 Watt Quantum Board LED Kit V2. ? Not enough

1 Like

Not for flowering 3x3 really. You would be much happier with results of 2 boards.

1 Like

Thanks@dbrn32. Gonna finish this grow out, take a much needed trip to warmer climate, buy new light and start new grow

1 Like

What is the reasoning for putting plants in the dark for a period if time before harvest, and how long?
@dbrn32
@Midwestnewbie
@NOOBIE

2 Likes

You put a plant into dark period for 48 hrs and it’s believed to help mature your trichromes. Helping it go from clear to cloudy or cloudy to amber. By stressing the plant into thinking winter is here and it’s needs to do everything to reproduce.

3 Likes

^ I’ve never seen it do anything different than that. And to be completely honest, not 100% sure they wouldn’t have turned anyway.

3 Likes

I did it as a cursory test and I will agree, outdoor growers benefit little from dark period. Stem splitting is a different story, I did notice a big difference.

2 Likes

I’ve done this before, that’s why I’m so bummed about my last 2 grows. The only thing I’ve been consistant with is watering & where i got the seeds(not ILGM) This is ILGM WWA

4 Likes

Didn’t get as much as I wanted from the grow but the sugar leaves are soooooo covered…vape at low heat!!!