Amnesia Haze, OG Kush and Super Skunk... meet the Growbot( for entertainment purposes only)

giphy

A real beauty right there, well done!! @Holmes

6 Likes

Great job, I leveraged your GrowBot for my frame/cart design. I may post a photo when I get the main room going again in a few days.

Thanks for the inspiration.

6 Likes

Appreciate the kind words, best luck with this one!

4 Likes

Set to watching, buddy. Go Big Blue

3 Likes

I’ll be watching. AH is one of my wife’s favorites, and I love the other two! Good selections, and impressive delivery time…way to go ILGM!

3 Likes

Thanks for the nice words :wink:

5 Likes

@Big123 thanks man I am tokin on one as I type, and it sets the tone.
@merlin44 that is why we are here brother, if not for ideas then inspiration. Glad to maybe further your grow experience I know I have gained knowledge from your grows.
@dbrn32 you have earned it man, Damn …seems like you are everywhere helping all of us.
@Grandaddy013 your ladies have recovered well they are a tough weed, and want to live. That is right on the GO BIG BLUE maybe get number ten this year.
@elheffe702 good to see you brother hope all is well.
@Hogmaster again you have earned my thanks man, keep up the good work
Sorry I left out @latewood, My mind was too high? but thanks for all you do too man and I am sure you do more than we know.

10 Likes

Waddup @Holmes you know I’m here :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Set to watching good luck on grow

3 Likes

@Budbrother Gotcha man! I finally got my shit in one sack, I think. Started some Green Queen and my heater died and so did my seedlings. Got that worked out so here I am, hopefully I can build at least a couple QB lights before flower…wish in one hand right?

5 Likes

Thanks @BigDaddyCain

1 Like

I’m waiting on the last of my hvac parts to get here so I can finally get my room done. Lovin your new digs but no like to give just yet. See you in an hour with them :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I’m watching too!

4 Likes

Appreciate it brother, @Big123

3 Likes

This is wicked cool!! I’ll be following :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @GreenThunder .You still enjoying that beautiful view?

1 Like

Do you mean this one…

or this one

Or maybe this

16 Likes

a top pic.
b middle pic.
c bottom pic.
d all the above
UH lets see aaaaaaaa UH…
d is my answer . actually it was c but you gave a stoner too many choices man! Still Beautiful.

2 Likes

Pic C is actually the other side of this mountain that I live next to. I was at Home Depot Friday after work and that view caught my eye. Pic B was taken from the same spot but looking the other direction and was taken as I left HD.

11 Likes

I’m diggin those GrowBots @Holmes . I can’t wait to see them full of Green . A QB above a GrowBot would be a perfect fit . Set to watching and best of luck .

1 Like