Amnesia haze in week 6 of flower is stinking me out

Any help wold be nice. I’ve just made a carbon air scrubber with 24 pounds of carbon pellets and a 200 cfm fan. I have a 2’6"x4’6"x72" tent. I have an Ac duct into my tent and during the day it’s about 78 degrees with a 74% rh

I have 2 @ 1000 watt led but it stinks really bad.

1 Like

You have feed them to stink so well.

2 Likes

not much left to do you just good bud :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d like help on the filter setup or garden setup. It seems the temps and humidity are high and I ordered a dehumidifier and I’m gonna work on the temp when I’m alone in the house. I’m trying to be incognito and I’m failing.

3 Likes

I have 5 in Dwc that are gargantuan I was trying to let these finish but they are just too big so they are in stretch and they are going to show sex soon. Did I mention they were huge? I’m worried about them and how they will smell around thanksgiving.

3 Likes

You know now that I think about it there is this stuff called Breeze its an. B. . ( Air Freashner ) They now make it so that you can plug into your wall socket.
If you HD 4 or 5 of them going…it could work ! They are strong so why not try it.

Will

2 Likes

I remember back when I was young there was active ozone generators or something like that for smell. Does anyone know anything about that.

got a few weeks stay calm say your sick when it gets real bad to keep people away and they still sell that product they sell it in auto parts stores and to company in bulk it works :innocent:

Plant some sweet ment. Put in a window. Helps my wife out.

Its amazing what we can come up with …when we think about it… :grin:

Will

1 Like

I’m making another 24 pound filter as well as I ordered a kit that generates 7 grams of ozone per hour and I’ll have the air that goes in my Ac unit to final treat the exhausted air.

1 Like

Try to plug the end of you filter it might need more restriction of air to filter. Opposite of pressure…

I use an 8in carbon filter and duct it out to my attic with an 8in 600cfm fan. No smell and mid 70s temps in tent 45% Rh

1 Like

I actually built the filter and it is sucking through the the charcoal exclusively.

1 Like

I actually went in my garage which is where my portable Ac exhausts and it didn’t smell bad at all maybe the filter needed a few days to work. It was like you had a bud in your face before. So I’m gonna build the other filter today and just put it in the closet close to the Ac. I think I have this sorted out. I was freaking because my roommates were asking questions. And my ole lady was getting pissy.

3 Likes

I have now built another filter with 24 pounds of activated charcoal and a 200 cfm fan and I think I’m all good for now. I should post how I build them because I’m sure I cut cost and have a great product.

2 Likes

Ozone generators do work

I would recommend a 440cfm inline fan and a carbon filter, it keeps my Super Cheese under control and they’re about the stinkiest thing I’ve come across including three or four different skunk varieties
-good luck!

1 Like

Now I have 2 200 cfm fans pulling through 48 pounds of activated charcoal pellets and it seems to be working well. I’m gonna add a 7g ozone generator when it gets here. I think I saved thanks giving and my hobby garden. Plus there will be tons of food smell for thanksgiving.