Amnesia haze first time help

Currently 10 weeks in on my first grow with amnesia haze auto flower.
Was wondering what is the optimal lighting schedule at this point?
Any help would be optimal

2 Likes

Welcome to the ILGM forum @PELINC, tag someone if you want thier attention like I just did you! 18/6 is what a lot of people do.

3 Likes

Thanks! I will definitely change this up.

I personally do 20/4 seed to harvest but they definitely get tired by 19 hours here is night before dark then morning after

Welcome to the forum. In my environment I use 12/12 because they are usually being grown with photos. Experiment all the suggestions given will work, that is the beautiful thing about autos.

2 Likes

Ok I switched it to 12/12. Also was wondering if I should be pruning the leaves around the buds?
Thanks

I would not recommend that type of pruning. I’d get rid of some lower big fan leaves. Only do 5-7 per plant per day. Autos can handle some pruning in small quantities. Spread the pruning over a week or so.

1 Like

[quote=“PELINC, post:1, topic:60442, full:true”]
Currently 10 weeks in on my first grow with amnesia haze auto flower.
Was wondering what is the optimal lighting schedule at this point?
Any help would be optimal
[/quote]
First time grow at 2 weeks for amnesia haze auto on left and blueberry auto on right should they be bigger?

Welcome to the forum.

I would expect them to be bigger at 10-weeks. What light schedule are you on. I usually run my autos on 12/12 because they are with photos. What are you feeding? I’d recommend starting your own grow journal it’s a. Lot easier to keep track of the advise you receive.

Fill this out and it will help.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Feel as tho I’m dealing with some airy buds.
Have added more light reduced humidity under 45% and added a fan and put in more ventilated area

My ph is 7
Indoor closet
Ventilation is good
Not able to change temp so stays around 68-72
Humidity around 45%
Have CO2
5 28w led grow bulbs

The buds on my plant still look like pic above and im about 12 weeks in and nothing is plumping up

Where am I going wrong?