Amnesia Haze Autoflower - one big bunch of foxtails

Started this Amnessia Haze grow May 22nd soaking the seed. 14 weeks later, ten weeks of flower and all I have is a bunch of big colas made up of foxtails. Calyx keep forming with two white pistils sticking out of each of one, and they just keep adding up.

The entire plant is like this, even the smallest buds on the bottom

I started two other autoflowers at the same time. They finished two weeks ago. This one has no signs of ending the foxtailing. I have no idea how much longer it is going to take, but based on the size of the main cola I don’t think I will be disappointed.

Another view if one above doesn’t do it for you

Overall photo

4 Likes

Looks dank!

Ended up with 88 grams of dried bud, and about 100 seeds.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I recently created a tread “making lemonaid out of lemons” and someone suggested making dry ice hash out of it. Wast the most satisfying thing I’ve ever done, but I wasn’t going to smoke it so I had nothing to loose.

First summer growing outdoors and I didn’t know what to expect, never had a plant foxtail growing indoors. I have a blueberry auto finishing up outdoors in a couple weeks that is foxtailing as well. If that one is hiding seeds inside then I’m going to start throwing foxtailing plants away.

They don’t all get seeds when foxtailing. That’s just the genetics usually.